Player
    Character
    Y'ruh Tia
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 90

Markets After Nov. 1st

After the final save, is anyone going to even bother selling anything on the Wards? Forgive me if this was brought up already.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukkirii View Post
    I'll save you Yoshida!

/casts Raise

Player
    Character
    Amanda Huggenkiss
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    I plan to drop all my relics and darklight, then sell my 3x melds for 1 gil.
    (0)
    I like frog

Player
    Character
    Raldo Volca
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 80
    As with any update, all existing retainers should still remain standing and selling unless someone explicitly takes them down. I suspect there won't be a lot of people selling things once the initial set of stuff sells though.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cesil Rapture
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    I'm not even going to bother logging in after November 1st. >.> There might be bored people trolling with prices on the wards...who knows lol xD
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Thal Icebound
    World
    Ravana
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    It will be 10 days of utter craziness! Gil will be flying everywhere as people buy up for the apocalypse.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sasha Calico
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    Can't come soon enough lol. Ready to see Eorzea burn so we can get hands on with some ARR action.

Player
    Character
    Astraea Moonsong
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Not planning to log in either, no point. I eagerly await 2.0, it's inevitable level cap increase, and the salty, salty tears of all of the Darklight/Triplemeld folk.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Raldo Volca
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 80
    I wouldn't neglect to log in at all. Given the giant cliffhanger than was the last mission/quest, I suspect there will be some event to participate in or some new quest to complete to give us some closure.
    (1)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by Issachar View Post
    Not planning to log in either, no point. I eagerly await 2.0, it's inevitable level cap increase, and the salty, salty tears of all of the Darklight/Triplemeld folk.
    I'm relatively positive the level cap will NOT increase. The biggest issue with ffxiv right now is lack of content, specifically endgame.

The Devs have a ton of development to do, and the last thing they need is to make the current content they DO have become irrelevant. not to mention all the people that will be joining new come ARR that they want current endgame content to still be new and relevant for.

Lastly, while materia will have reforms, I still highly doubt SE is going to make some of the best gear (triple melds/etc) worthless, since it would be a big middle finger to the people that worked hard/paid a lot of gil for some of these items. In the last letter, i believe yoshi-p specifically stated they are "doing there best" to maintain relevancy for materia'd gear.

I think it will fall into the category where heavily melded gear will remain "upper tier" gear, but will not be the endall, be all gear.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Orophin Calmcacil
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    I really don't see the point of trying to sell anything past the final save except for just doing it for the hell of it.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast