Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70

Bubble Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Reinheart View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Triairy View Post
    こんばんは。
    Good evening,

吹き出しに関するフィードバックありがとうございます。
    Thanks for your feedbacks in regards to chat bubbles.

Quote Originally Posted by CimaGarahau View Post
    自分は吹き出しに関しては、表示したくない理由が、
    あれって、看板みたいな不透明な板に文字を並べて表示するじゃないですか。
    それだけ、景色が板で隠されてしまうんですよね。
    For me the reason I don't want to have chat bubble display is because they are like billboards. You got a flat board with message in it. By doing that it hides the background.
    上記ご意見にもありますが、プレイヤーキャラクターから吹き出しが沢山表示されてしまうと、
    画面が見辛くなってしまう可能性があります。
    そのため、現時点ではプレイヤーキャラクターの発言に吹き出しを表示する予定はありません。
    Above comment is one, also if there are many players talking in chat bubbles it's possible that the screen will be very hard to view.
    For that reason, currently we have no plans for displaying player character messages in chat bubbles
    No plans for chat bubbles for player characters.
    Hello i agree if there is no Bubble Chat for /say,
    but i would like this for /party only please & is toggleble by individual Players, so players who want em on, can on them, some players can opt to off it if they want! like major MMORPG has this.

Gonna spam this when beta comes
    (5)
    Last edited by Seirra_Lanzce; 01-18-2013 at 04:55 AM.

Character
    Wolfie Wu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    How about you make it toggle-able like literally every other MMO?

There are uses for bubble chat, like parties as you said.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Zehira Korrigan
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    Much like PSO? Yes it would get us attention more than using <call> but should make it an option. ^^
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Athalia Hartfell
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 85
    Wouldn't mind a toggle feature for those that want it. I however wouldn't use it.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Zenaku Yamada
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    i don't see the use for bubble chat at all so i say no thanks i dislike how it look on a game make it way to cartoonish for me and i think that what yoshi-p think also.
    (1)
    Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Autographed By "Akihiko Yoshida Tarot Card Sweepstakes Winner

Character
    Rex Xylon
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenaku View Post
    i don't see the use for bubble chat at all so i say no thanks i dislike how it look on a game make it way to cartoonish for me and i think that what yoshi-p think also.
    But they implemented bubble chat for NPCs lol. Which I like. you don't need to talk to everyone to see what they say. you can just run past them.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zenaku Yamada
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    But they implemented bubble chat for NPCs lol. Which I like. you don't need to talk to everyone to see what they say. you can just run past them.
    Ya for NPC not for players i find bubble chat very useless i don't see the point of them. You talking to someone and the chat just fly by when they say something and you end up reading the chat bar anyways because you miss half what they said. If people want bubble chat that fine i can care less but i'll turn mine off i don't mind if they add it to people who care and enjoy it.
    (3)
    Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Autographed By "Akihiko Yoshida Tarot Card Sweepstakes Winner

Player
    Character
    Kuro L'anzce
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenaku View Post
    Dont like it? don't use it. Beside, the only reason i use it for PT, incase some one said something and i didnt see it in chat log(Or too busy tanking to look at chat log), having bubble chat, make me have a quick look to see what up, like Ifrit's runs and such.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zenaku Yamada
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Seirra_Lanzce View Post
    Dont like it? don't use it. Beside, the only reason i use it for PT, incase some one said something and i didnt see it in chat log(Or too busy tanking to look at chat log), having bubble chat, make me have a quick look to see what up, like Ifrit's runs and such.
    and that why i said if people want to use it then go for it but i don't see it happen anytime soon. When it came to ifrit they was no time to talk in chat lol not if you talking about hard mode version which all you do is stand there and fight and move once in a while. But ya i don't mind i just turn mine off i see no point of having it on most fight people just don't talk beside one person saying incomming lol.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kare Ruhts
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 57
    I like the chat bubbles for NPCs only because I can focus on the story without getting confused by players chatting in the background. I wouldn't mind an option to turn it on for players, however I would never use it.

NPCS > PCS
    (1)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast