Player
    Character
    Malakai Bazluth
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70

Missing Gil!!

If anyone encounters a huge deficit in their gil pool please be sure to double check your Bazaar. Earlier today I was making room in inventory by placing items in zaar for sale. After getting done with the party I came back to town and couldn't board an airship due to lack of gil.. panicked thinking there was a glitch that took all my gil away. Either renewing the wards stand or npc overcharge when fixing gear.
    It turns out that one of the items in my bazaar was not set to sell but set to seeking. Please check your bazaars if this happens. Because all the items I put in there are clearly set to sell and not seeking. How it was set to that I do not know. Also a member in the LS had a materia in his retainer for sale. It sold but no Gil was there or materia in his bazaar afterwards. So tho I lucked out and found out my own problem please keep a tab on your items and gil you have in your inventory/zaar and retainers. A few people have mentioned this problem on the server.
    (0)
    Last edited by Malakai; 10-12-2012 at 08:23 AM. Reason: Found out the problem after a lot of backtracking

Player
    Character
    Raldo Volca
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 80
    Seek item is right below sell item in the menu. It's entirely possible that you've encountered a bug, but more than likely it was user error.
    (1)

Hello Malakai,

While it is entirely possible that your settings were set to "Seeking" by accident, we would like to investigate the possibility that this is a bug. To that end, we ask you to provide us with the following details:

ISP:
    Type of Internet Connection:
    Internet Connection Speed:
    Date & Time:
    Frequency:
    Character Name:
    Race:
    World:
    Class/Level:
    Area and Coordinates:
    NPC Name:
    In-Game Time:
    Steps:

By providing these, you will help us to better look into this matter. Thank you, Malakai, for your time. Have a great day!

~GM Rep Baudle
    (0)