Player

Looking to form a storyline/quest completion group

So as we get closer to the end of the current version, Linkshells are naturally slowing or stopping recruiting to get all their members finished up before version change. Unfortunately that leaves quite a few of us out in the cold.

What I'm looking to do is make a storyline and quest completion group that could schedule times from now until Nov 1st that folks could get together and complete group quests.

Here is the proposal. If you are willing to help other folks with the stuff they need in return for doing the stuff you need send me an email at rennerm78@gmail.com with character info and times available and I'll work out what I can to schedule events.

We're fairly low on time so I'll keep an eye on things until Oct 13, if things haven't clicked by then I'll call it off but hopefully there's enough of us to make this work.

Thanks for your time.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Wesley Cash
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    If your still looking a good buddy and I are looking to complete the storyline to before the change over to arr I'm a lvl 48 paladin and he is a 47 white mage we play every day after work 6pm central us time hit me up Wesley Cash
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Drayke Pendragon
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    I will gladly assist in that. I need To kill a Raven.
    (0)