Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Player

Rare Ex (Endgame) recruiting for 2.0

We are now accepting cross server transfer apps for 2.0. I will let our website do most of the talking but a few small things first. We run every single night, 8:30 est - 12est. These are our mandatory dkp events. Sunday and Wednesday are not mandatory, attendance is not be taken but dkp is. We require members to at least attend 50% of events at the very least, but encourage much more. We are easily one of the top 2 NA shells on this server and would like to add some very good incoming talent for 2.0. If you are looking for a good place to turn to, you should give us a try. Once you apply, one of my leaders will get with you and explain the whole recruitment process. This linkshell isn't for everyone. So please, don't waste my time and I wont waste yours Our relic count is now right around 70+ and climbing fast, hoping to have 14-20 members 7/7 before 2.0, and yes we have our white ravens.

http://rareex.guildwork.com/
    (0)
    Last edited by Kairyu; 11-03-2012 at 04:49 PM.

Player
    Character
    Medura Bloodspiller
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    reported for spam, as this is on all forums, its possible you can get banned from the forums for spamming so much.

edit:
    you also did the same thing yesterday, will therefore report all your threads from now on.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Sean Cody
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 16
    he's recruiting cross server, how else do u want ur message to be received by players on all servers if not by posting a thread in all worlds? Especially that we dont have a thread regarding all servers (which on the other hand would be very useful). Imagine not everyone reads every server's board. Stop being a bish
    (3)
    Muffins > Cupcakes

Player

i dont get why some of you guys get butthurt so easily lol? who cares? This is what cross server forums are for you moron.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Medura Bloodspiller
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    for spamming them down? no they aint! you can write it two places if you want, your world, and general forums. Writhing in other worlds is counted as spam, ESPECIALLY as it is NO world transfer in this game. spamming is worse than trolling in these forums fyi. and for people looking for a linkshell, do you think they want a linkshell showing up in their forum that they cant even access? no, they dont.
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Medura Bloodspiller
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancakes View Post
    he's recruiting cross server, how else do u want ur message to be received by players on all servers if not by posting a thread in all worlds? Especially that we dont have a thread regarding all servers (which on the other hand would be very useful). Imagine not everyone reads every server's board. Stop being a bish
    1) its a LONG time untill world transfers is even possible, this is called trolling new players.
    2) ever heard of general forums? use those, not other worlds forums.
    (4)

Player

Your definition of spamming is awful. I posted 2 days ago and worded the title wrong so it was moved to the Excalibur forums. I simply re-posted and fixed my error. you cant write it in general forums you dumb-ass, they get moved to server forums. This is what sever forums are for. Funny you say that people don't want a ls that's in a different server but yet we already have a ton of cross server apps.
    (0)
    Last edited by Kairyu; 10-04-2012 at 09:56 AM.

Player

also posting on different forums is not considered spamming, I hate to inform you of that.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Medura Bloodspiller
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    wow, too much of a troll, sorry, il stop talking here, you are really beyong all help. I feel bad for the people you are tricking though.
    (1)

Player

Thank you, go "Spam" in someone else's thread.
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast