Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Rusalka Camenae
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 80
    I would totally want to join a linkshell where the person trying to recruit for the linkshell is sitting there insulting people posting in their thread because they disagree with them. Do your linkshell a favor and ignore people if you believe you are doing nothing wrong instead of making yourself look like a douchebag.
    (12)
    Last edited by Req; 10-05-2012 at 06:30 AM.

Player
    Character
    Raiden Diodorus
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Medura View Post
    wow, too much of a troll, sorry, il stop talking here, you are really beyong all help. I feel bad for the people you are tricking though.
    Or instead of coming in here and bitching about 'spam' you can just...idk ignore the thread? Kai is simply trying to get the word out to most people possible, and if the LS happens to get good players from other worlds than god bless, but seriously, if this bothers you that much you need to get your head checked out, you claim 'spamming' is hated more than 'trolling' yet i see only u complaining so do us all a favor and crawl back from whatever hole u came out of. Only spamming i see going on is your ignorant comments when Kai only has good intentions on bettering his LS for the future.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Medura Bloodspiller
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by RaidenTaichou View Post
    Or instead of coming in here and bitching about 'spam' you can just...idk ignore the thread? Kai is simply trying to get the word out to most people possible, and if the LS happens to get good players from other worlds than god bless, but seriously, if this bothers you that much you need to get your head checked out, you claim 'spamming' is hated more than 'trolling' yet i see only u complaining so do us all a favor and crawl back from whatever hole u came out of. Only spamming i see going on is your ignorant comments when Kai only has good intentions on bettering his LS for the future.
    join date oct 2012, post number 2, both in his threads, uhm .... are you sure you arent the same player? please, dont make it harder for me to ignore you.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Raiden Diodorus
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Medura View Post
    join date oct 2012, post number 2, both in his threads, uhm .... are you sure you arent the same player? please, dont make it harder for me to ignore you.
    Nope, just your constant bitching finally made me bite the bullet and make a forum account, I can only handle so much 'diahrea of the mouth' before i feel compelled to reply. You're reaching Rokien/Elexia status....knock it off
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Astraea Moonsong
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by RaidenTaichou View Post
    Nope, just your constant bitching finally made me bite the bullet and make a forum account, I can only handle so much 'diahrea of the mouth' before i feel compelled to reply. You're reaching Rokien/Elexia status....knock it off
    Big talk coming from a nobody. Just passing through and saw this "internet tough guy" post and had a chuckle. Hm, white hair, japanese name...yep, we've found ourselves a weeaboo :O
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Raiden Diodorus
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Issachar View Post
    Big talk coming from a nobody. Just passing through and saw this "internet tough guy" post and had a chuckle. Hm, white hair, japanese name...yep, we've found ourselves a weeaboo :O
    wth is a weeaboo.....and im a 'tough guy' for telling a moron to stop posting moronic things?!....i swear, people in these forums have serious mental issues.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Shinaux Mouri
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    This isn't spamming, would you prefer it in the General forums... there is nothing wrong with this. You could... *gasp*... ignore it! Good luck to you. A few of my people are looking for new homes, we'll keep you in mind as we decide.
    (0)

Player

still looking for a few quality apps
    (0)

Player

^^^^^^^^^^^
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zenaku Yamada
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    really dude posting on every dam world? can't you just post on gen forums and your world? there was no need for this and not it's not butthurt it just spam and waste of room.
    (0)
    Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Autographed By "Akihiko Yoshida Tarot Card Sweepstakes Winner

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast