Player

Rare Ex (Endgame) recruiting for 2.0

We are now accepting cross server transfer apps for 2.0. I will let our website do most of the talking but a few small things first. We run every single night, 8:30 est - 12est. These are our mandatory dkp events. Sunday and Wednesday are not mandatory, attendance is not be taken but dkp is. We require members to at least attend 50% of events at the very least, but encourage much more. We are easily one of the top 2 NA shells on this server and would like to add some very good incoming talent for 2.0. If you are looking for a good place to turn to, you should give us a try. Once you apply, one of my leaders will get with you and explain the whole recruitment process. This linkshell isn't for everyone. So please, don't waste my time and I wont waste yours Our relic count is now right around 70+ and climbing fast, hoping to have 14-20 members 7/7 before 2.0, and yes we have our white ravens.

http://rareex.guildwork.com/
    (0)
    Last edited by Kairyu; 10-29-2012 at 07:29 PM.

Player
    Character
    Yodokodo Johnson
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 50
    You should probably post a link to your website if your trying to get people to go there and apply.
    (2)

Player

still looking for a few more good apps.
    (0)

Player

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    (0)