Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Player

Rare Ex (Endgame) recruiting for 2.0

We are now accepting cross server transfer apps for 2.0. I will let our website do most of the talking but a few small things first. We run every single night, 8:30 est - 12est. These are our mandatory dkp events. Sunday and Wednesday are not mandatory, attendance is not taken but dkp is. We require members to at least attend 50% of events at the very least, but encourage much more. We are easily one of the top 2 NA shells on Excalibur server and would like to add some very good incoming talent for 2.0. If you are looking for a good place to turn to, you should give us a try. Once you apply, one of my leaders will get with you and explain the whole recruitment process. This linkshell isn't for everyone. So please, don't waste my time and I wont waste yours Our relic count is 70+ and climbing fast, hoping to have 14-20 members 7/7 before 2.0, and yes we have our white ravens

http://rareex.guildwork.com/

Thank You,
    (3)
    Last edited by Kairyu; 10-29-2012 at 07:27 PM.

Player
    Character
    Astraea Moonsong
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Please keep this in your own World subforum. This is the Ridill subforum.

Also, your slips in grammar and formatting are less than impressive, and leaders without good linguistics aren't worth following. Just saying. Not to mention the bragging.
    (50)
    Last edited by Issachar; 10-04-2012 at 02:34 AM.

3. 10-04-2012 08:57 AM
    Reason
    Delete Message

Player
    Character
    Medura Bloodspiller
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    another post to report *sigh* stop spamming already!
    (10)

Player
    Character
    Astraea Moonsong
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Medura View Post
    another post to report *sigh* stop spamming already!
    This. Besides, I don't think anyone would want to join a spammer's LS.
    (16)

Player

Please, go ahead report all you want. There is nothing wrong with posting a recruiting thread in the server section of a forum. I don't see anyone but you guys spamming here in my thread. Kind of pathetic really. Don't you have better things to do? I simply worded the title of my last thread wrong and it was moved, so I fixed it and made another. You must have some serious OCD for this to bother you that badly. Have fun trolling my thread. For those that have applied, myself or another leader will contact you shortly. Have a good day.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Astraea Moonsong
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    So not only do you cross-server advertise (and in the process, clutter up World-specific subforums), you call others pathetic when you get called out? I might not be the most popular guy on the block, but at least I have the decency to not dip my cookies in other peoples' milk when I shouldn't.

For a leader of some big, brilliant LS, you're acting like a common upstart. Any self-respecting leader would have just ignored it instead of resorting to petty whining and name-calling.

Then again, it is Excalibur. Haven't heard many good things. Keep spamming your threads though. All you're doing is making your LS look bad :>
    (25)
    Last edited by Issachar; 10-05-2012 at 05:54 AM.

Player

That's fine, if people want to stereotype my ls and not join because I respond to some trolls that come in my thread, they are the ones that are going to miss out, not me.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Astraea Moonsong
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Kairyu View Post
    That's fine, if people want to stereotype my ls and not join because I respond to some trolls that come in my thread, they are the ones that are going to miss out, not me.
    Do yourself a quick favor and look at the Like!s in this thread.

Nobody Like!s a spammer, so stop and people might Like! you too. In the meantime, keep sailing around in your little failboat, spamming your fail banner.
    (27)
    Last edited by Issachar; 10-05-2012 at 11:15 AM.

Character
    Justice Reborn
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    What's kind of sad (but amusing) is that the original poster has now ruined both his own reputation, and that of the Linkshell he represents, across ALL the Worlds, by being so spammy.
    (30)

Player
    Character
    Astraea Moonsong
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by JusticeReborn View Post
    What's kind of sad (but amusing) is that the original poster has now ruined both his own reputation, and that of the Linkshell he represents, across ALL the Worlds, by being so spammy.
    Pretty much my thoughts exactly. The best thing he could do is cut his losses and delete all of his threads.

Shame that I have them cached for future funsies.
    (19)

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast