Player
    Character
    Agonni Sylph
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50

The reason I care.

First off, I take offense not to the PERSON or Linkshell posting (as I do not know them), But for the fact that they do not follow the forums posted guidelines.

My one and basically only reason (at this point).

If ONE person posted one of these in each worlds' forum...all of the normal every day posts would be buried. (Which is why there's rules to begin with).

They posted on a server that they do not play on, and it is specifically stated (TO BE AGAINST THE FORUM RULES ACCORDING TO SQUARE ENIX THEMSELVES) yes I needed caps because it needs to be read as.... no one reads them from the looks of it.

here's whats against the rules

http://support.na.square-enix.com/ru...la=1&tag=forum

That's the link but I'll spare you reading through it all -_-

*Posting content that does not follow the theme of the category or thread.
    In this case being "you are ON ridill server only"

*Posting a number of posts with the same content.
    In this case you posted one PER world

*Posting seeking to damage or disparage Square Enix, the forum, FINAL FANTASY XIV, or others.
    In this case you specifically attempted to "Damage another players name/reputation". (regardless of their actions which should have either been ignored or reported).

There's a few others but it's grey area, and it would only Technically count if you add in multiple parties, and side of the conversation).

Either way... According to S-E themselves... this "type" of posting is against forum rules.

I am in no way shape or form a moderator, etc but this is why the general consensus is negative in your post I would presume.
    I don't care about how good/bad/evil/etc, anyone or LS is, I'm simply posting about the fact that you have not (according to S-E) posted properly... Even if it is under multi-server recruitment. There IS a spot for that..

Good Luck on the recruitment process, and relax lol.
    I'm an "elite-ist", AND casual! I just don't feel a need to clasify myself, because i am ME, not a category.

I don't check this Account, and will not be checking back on this particular thread as I don't use this character as I do not post my name/char/etc for various reasons.
    This is why I personally find it to be "spam" and S-E does as well (again according to their rules, unless they revise them).
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Aarkz Xerverc
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    If any violations had been made I'm sure the topic would have been modified, it has not been. The rules you claim the post is breaking are loosely connected to what is actually happening here. The forum here is specifically for the Ridill server, that is the theme, and the goal is to recruit from this server since there will be a major server transfer and large-scale battle content. The posts are technically different since they are trying to recruit from each server individually. And the whole "Damaging another player's name/reputation." Please, have you read anything on these forums, anything at all? Nearly every other post damages someone's reputation in some ridiculous way, clearly it hasn't been fixed or regulated in any way.

The reason why this post has become "negative" is because people that are not being targeted by this post are for one reason or another getting offended and putting their noses in places they don't need to be. If you don't like this post, or don't care to even look in the direction of this Linkshell then don't read the topic, don't post anything at all, and don't waste everyone's time (your own and those who have to sift through the garbage to get to the actual discussion.) Be adults, it's not too hard to stay on topic.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Ironmusketeer Koroma
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 50
    just reported him, sorry i didnt catch this topic sooner <3
    (5)

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13