Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Leo Trotsky
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 60
    Someone should just ban this guy already, put him out of his misery. Something's clearly wrong with him, since he still doesn't realize that spamming forums over and over again is not a good way to go about promoting a linkshell. Also, 7/7 relics is just sad.
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Runic Veritas
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Hey Boys and Girls,

While some players are bored enough to cry about cross server recruiting for 2.0 we don't really care. This is the bottom line. Our shell is made up of serious players who want to play with other serious players.

After reading over some of the information provided by SE there will apparently be content that will support 24 players simultaneously. As great as this sounds, we just feel that we need more players that our as consistent and serious as we are to be able to run 24 player content as much as we would like to.

I will say that we have an extreme amount of talent in our shell. How does this compare to other shells? I don't really know. I haven't played with them.

General criteria of what we are looking for:

Battle Classes - at least 5 at Lv.50
    -please have efficient gear for 2 of these (Darklight, Double/Triple Melds, HQ accessories)

Crafting Classes - at least 2 at Lv.50
    -you know as well as anyone else that your going to need to make some money ^^

Playtime - 20 Hours a week or more

Work hard, study hard, be teachable

Just some Statistics

First Loot - 6/11/12 (we are still young)
    Events - 88
    Members - 21

Relics - 44
    Darklight - 67

Take a Browse - http://rareex.guildwork.com/

Feel free to watch a few videos from our youtube playlist as well ^^

Anyway need to go make 45M for a Rampager ; ; ............ Take Care o/"

Runic
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Crimen Vereor
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Trotsky View Post
    Someone should just ban this guy already, put him out of his misery. Something's clearly wrong with him, since he still doesn't realize that spamming forums over and over again is not a good way to go about promoting a linkshell. Also, 7/7 relics is just sad.
    Oh you have no idea. Kai was one of the rotten people from Adrenaline LS back when there was still a Bodhum server. I still remember how he forbid some of my friends from that LS from rezzing my pt just cause "If your pt were X LS (to not give out bad rep to the other LS, though I'm sure you know who I mean) you wouldn't raise us" even though we had helped Adrenaline many times before. Not to mention I know a good amount of people from Rare Ex that admit what a total a-hole Kai is.I guess he will never stop being an elitist~ In any case, Runic's post about recruitment is a lot more presentable. No need to boast about your LS cause it really does give out a bad image. The LS is good, that's for sure, but just keep in mind the people you'll be dealing with.
    (11)

Player
    Character
    Astraea Moonsong
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Now he's sending his lackeys to fight the good fight for him where he failed.
    (10)

Player
    Character
    Runic Veritas
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Hey All,

Just so you know, we WILL and DO hold everyone here to a high standard. If you can't take constructive criticism, and you take everything personally, please don't waist your time.

Oh and another thing, this isn't a personality contest. ~~~ Skill > Personality ~~~ We are here to "get it done". Nothing else.

We're not the type of people that will continue to let one of our members fail over and over again to the point that it holds everyone including 'yourself' back. While some Leaders would like to be your best friend and tell you that your doing great while your not, we find that to be unfair, not only to the other members but to you as well. Just please keep in mind that you could possibly end up on either side of that scenario. ................. If you or someone else was not doing well, wouldn't you want someone to say something, so that you or the other member could try to make improvements? ....or should we not say anything at all and just continue to do the same thing over and over even though it isn't working.

I'm not really sure of Kai's past 100%. He will let you know if your not doing well. I have been one of these people on several occasions, but I don't take it personal. I just evaluate what I did and try to do it better or correct the next time.

Good Luck holding a grudge,
    Runic
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Issachar View Post
    Now he's sending his lackeys to fight the good fight for him where he failed.
    I'm not joining these guys or anything but you are actually in the wrong. Cross world recruiting and using the forums to do it is a pretty brilliant idea. Why does it bother you that they are trying to get players from all worlds who are interested to go join them. It has no bearing on you in any manner, yet you goons feel like ripping the guy a new one from the start. It's actually really childish to the extreme.
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Noctis Umbra
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Post it in General instead of making multiple threads for the same purpose.

Easier to manage. Less clutter.

Try using the New Posts tab as a forum-goer and seeing the first page filled with copies of the same thread. No thanks.
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Crimen Vereor
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Runic View Post
    Hey All,

Just so you know, we WILL and DO hold everyone here to a high standard. If you can't take constructive criticism, and you take everything personally, please don't waist your time.

Oh and another thing, this isn't a personality contest. ~~~ Skill > Personality ~~~ We are here to "get it done". Nothing else.

We're not the type of people that will continue to let one of our members fail over and over again to the point that it holds everyone including 'yourself' back. While some Leaders would like to be your best friend and tell you that your doing great while your not, we find that to be unfair, not only to the other members but to you as well. Just please keep in mind that you could possibly end up on either side of that scenario. ................. If you or someone else was not doing well, wouldn't you want someone to say something, so that you or the other member could try to make improvements? ....or should we not say anything at all and just continue to do the same thing over and over even though it isn't working.

I'm not really sure of Kai's past 100%. He will let you know if your not doing well. I have been one of these people on several occasions, but I don't take it personal. I just evaluate what I did and try to do it better or correct the next time.

Good Luck holding a grudge,
    Runic
    This is all very true,but, there are plenty of ways to say when I'm doing miserably while still being completely honest, so no it's not about whether you tell me that I'm doing great while I'm not.

I'm really sure there are great LS members there. So not just one person defines the entire LS, but when said person is the one asking for recruitment and already has bad rep (with plenty of people, trust me), it does give out a bad image since he is speaking for the entire LS not to mention how he posted for recruitment. Would've been nicer if you were the first person to make the post about recruitment, and as Dargoth said, I too believe a pretty neat idea that you're trying to go for cross server recruitment, although seeing how the game is months away from re-launch it may be a bit too early, not that there's anything wrong with that.

And last but not least, it's not about keeping a grudge, that's not why I posted against him at all, it's about. It's about the fact that it seems this person hasn't changed his ways (his actions,the ways he treats people, etc.), making people not want to do content with -him-.Just saying that his post turned a lot of possible recruits off, even though you guys still got applications. Skills don't always matter more than personality. Get your pt in a very unpleasant mood, and people will stop enjoying the content. As you said you guys are here to get it done, but you can enjoy it while doing it as well.You can be hardcore and still have fun. But yea, I know, I know. Not every LS is for everyone.

tl;dr version: you shouldn't have let Kai be the OP in charge of recruitment, those who know him and had bad experiences won't bother, most of those who don't know him and read his post won't bother either, as you can tell by the replies. It's not just me.
    (4)
    Last edited by Crimen; 10-08-2012 at 11:41 AM.

Player

In response to Isachar, no I didn't get my lackeys to come argue against you. Looks like you win, no point in putting myself on your level anymore. You seem to create an argument with anyone that post in here unless they agree with you. So if winning the "good" fight is so important you, I surrender, you win! In the meantime If i did anything wrong my thread would of been deleted by a forum mod. Thank You
    (1)
    Last edited by Kairyu; 10-08-2012 at 12:10 PM.

Player

In response to crimen, You were out camping NM's aka buffalo and uraius against us. You guys kept getting claim and wiping over and over. Why would we raise you? That doesn't make me an ass because we didn't raise our competition.
    (2)

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast