Player
    Character
    Khrell Deathlord
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50

Looking for LS or Friendly Players!

Hello everyone. I have a question for Excaliburians. Is there any LS or just people in general on the server who are willing to help people out. I, mean I have been playing this game off and on, since its release and I rarely find anyone who is willing to help people out. By now everyone is so obsessed with doing the same things over and over and over again that people who haven't had the chance get excluded. Take Ifrit lvl 50 for example. I know only one person in real life who plays this game. And both of us have no luck at all getting parties for the 8 man quests. No luck at all. Everyone is so caught up on the stats and the numbers and the logistics of everything that they exclude those who look at this game as ... well ... a game. It's supposed to be fun but when you are excluded because you never did something before that just sucks.

Okay, got that off my chest. Anyway, we (my brother and myself) are just looking for people who are willing to be a community and have fun and help one another out when possible. We have our own LS but since we know no one else on the game it is just us. We have real hectic schedules and can't promise to be on at specific times but all we want is a community where, if we are on and they are on, we can all have a good time together while supporting and helping each other. Thanks for letting me steam.

If anyone is willing to be friendly just respond and the next time I'm in the game I will try to add you. Hope to see you all around the world.
    (0)
    Khrell Deathlord --- Knight Errant and Adventurer

Player
    Character
    Lynn Nuvestrahl
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Would help to know your timezone. There's plenty of LSs recruiting, even on this forum. Just take a moment to skim through the threads.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Davorok Byrmwilf
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    You and your brother are welcome to join us on FF Legacy (Excalibur). There are currently only a few of us who are active so 8-man content will still be an issue but hopefully we can recruit some more people as well.
    (1)

Papa was a rolling stone...wherever he laid his barbut was home.

Player
    Character
    Khrell Deathlord
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Davorok, we would love to join you. We'll try to send a tell whenever we are on. Thanks.
    (0)
    Khrell Deathlord --- Knight Errant and Adventurer

Player
    Character
    Attila Thehun
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    We would love to have you join our community, please have a look at the below and hopefully this is of interest to you.

[Hive] Community is currently recruiting!
    Hive is currently recruiting for our Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn Linkshell!

Independent minds, common goals

-Who We Are

Hive is a community of experienced gamers and a community that believes guilds are the number one reason why mmo’s are much more in depth and enjoyable. If you have a stable, well tuned and friendly atmosphere for people to feel that they can be apart of. It greatly enhances the entertainment as well longevity of a game. Three things make for a perfect mixture to get you as a player emotionally involved into a game “camaraderie, trust and friendship ” these are the main points we try to emphasize in our guild. Camaraderie of our members with trust in the ability of our leaders as well friendship with everyone who shows up with a positive and thirst to be apart of something larger. We came together because of mutual interest, but stay together because of the atmosphere of friendship and teamwork. We have a core group of active players, who pride themselves in being knowledgeable, approachable, and available to help others. We believe that a good community not only enhances our gaming experience, but our lives as well. We strive to maintain a positive, respectful, and fun environment for all Community members.

-What We Do

Our goals for being apart of this new frontier is to show others what a collection of people can accomplish and effect on a large scale. We plan to bring with us a atmosphere of a respectful , positive and competitive attitude to the Community. Whether it be in pvp or pve, we aim to be the best while humble in our Victories and losses. No matter what we do, we will make sure that we are involved in the community, we regularly run instances, Raids, and PVP groups and we also organize our own activities, such as Clan races, hide & seek events, and trivia nights. We are also active in reporting bugs and making suggestions to the developers on ways to improve the quality of the game. We have active forums where we post guides and discuss everything from the game's to random related things.

We would love to add from our group to you wonderful people out there. Wherever you may be, we wish you all the best of luck and hope to see you all in Game. As well thank you for your time to hear us out and get a glimpse into our community that we built with patience and hard work. Keep on hunting

So let's cut to the chase, why should you be interested in our community, what do we have to offer,

Why should you be interested in our community?

- Acceptance of any play style
    - Organized events, raids, and more
    - Organized, competitive PvP culture for those with that play style
    - Fun, laid-back atmosphere but with serious drive to improve and succeed
    - Game Nights

What do we have to offer?

- Helpful community
    - Private Community TS3 server for voice communication
    - Both a hardcore and a more casual player base for any recruit's play style
    - Experienced leader of several previous Community's in different game genres and play styles over 10+ years
    - Opportunities for officer positions, one per 10 members
    What are our goals?

- To have a good sized member base so you always have someone to party with and/or talk to
    - To complete all of the PvE content
    - To attain a few server / world firsts
    - To participate in competitive tournament-format PvP matches
    - To have fun and socialize

If you are interested in applying, head over to our website and read some of the stickies in the recruitment forum for any additional information. Post a new thread using the application template to apply. We look forward to hearing from you!
    Community Website:
    http://hive-clan.com
    Please read all of the Rules on the forum before registering. Thank you.

http://hive-clan.com
    Thanks From everyone at Hive
    (0)