Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Player

FFXiv Love Story W/lia - The One

Okay in about lemme see 27 minutes this will be available. This is a love story that took me a very long time. i hope you like it.

http://youtu.be/lA1JHP87XKI

If you dont get the Story, let me know its quite easy when your in Love. If that what it is.

Bastok

P.s i hope that youtube dont cut the story i have it on Dvd if anybody is interested.

dont leave me now
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNQJP9TB_jA

Baby I dont care
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMm6H...feature=relmfu
    (1)
    Last edited by Bastok_Iamtheone; 03-23-2013 at 12:47 AM.

Player
    Character
    Tarlia A'stre
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    I didn't see any "story." I saw a close-up of your character throughout the entire video. I'm not kidding. I eventually just skipped through it until the end because it's 18 minutes of your character taking up the entire screen with nothing else happening. (and why didn't you hide the UI?) I did like the song though, what is the name of it?
    (8)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarlia View Post
    I didn't see any "story." I saw a close-up of your character throughout the entire video. I'm not kidding. I eventually just skipped through it until the end because it's 18 minutes of your character taking up the entire screen with nothing else happening. (and why didn't you hide the UI?) I did like the song though, what is the name of it?
    Hmm, your in-game you dont see the passion as the director. I see scenes of explicit wonder,personality,and the way I live. all you see is a character.

Let me see. I got the song from Lia - The One. She is a japanese singer. She also did some for RF Online.

Hiding the UI, hmm would that make it real? Thank you for liking what took me 48 hours to accomplish. Skipping my work and not seeing what I see. This tells me what you are looking for though. Sorry im a romantiscist, not what you expected.

Bastok
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tarlia A'stre
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    Thanks for the song title, totally adding it to my music playlist of awesome.
    (1)

Player
    Thanks for the song title, totally adding it to my music playlist of awesome.
    Okay you really dont know who I am. lol I just sent this in all languages all over the World. Okay i hope you have a good day and the song is Amazing is it not. See you soon.

Bastok

{in one of my outfits} https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
    (0)
    Last edited by Bastok_Iamtheone; 10-01-2012 at 08:35 AM.

Player
    Character
    Tarlia A'stre
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    I don't know who you are, actually. Hello! I'm Tarlia. No nicknames, please, nicknames are reserved for my friends. Sorry if I insulted your work, I suppose? I just found it to be kind of boring, considering there wasn't much going on. Do excuse me if I am sounding rude, but it's simply my opinion. I tend to be something of a romanticist too.

[that Facebook link does not work, as it is friends only, dear]
    (1)

Player
    I don't know who you are, actually. Hello! I'm Tarlia. No nicknames, please, nicknames are reserved for my friends. Sorry if I insulted your work, I suppose? I just found it to be kind of boring, considering there wasn't much going on. Do excuse me if I am sounding rude, but it's simply my opinion. I tend to be something of a romanticist too.

[that Facebook link does not work, as it is friends only, dear]
    Love is boring, I dont get you too much Tarlia, is that what you want to be called. No your not rude its just that your a friend of a friend whom i know. right, if you could pass this along I think that would make sense to them. I wont speak of them it forbids me to say it.

All you gotta say is "You forgot your Flowers" and all will be okay. Where you looking for a Action film its a Love Story. what is in a story that invlolves Love. No a real story there is no intense Drama, give me a break that is for movies. When I love someone I like to tell them. Dont you? YOur a romantist. Hmm never figured that but your not on Hyperion? Are you?
    Okay so you are. Do you have any proof of this that you speak of.

The link is from Facebook if you want to see you must join. Joining is free. So you either dont want to see or you just dont care. lol

Okay I think i have seen that movie over a hundred times and I still dont get tired of seeing the different scenes and thinking of what she thinks. She wrote me once but that was in Anger, but never the less that was for me. Does anybody ever write something good about you. Or just the bad stuff. I often wonder why people stop everything to write in anger about someone.

I was the type of guy that wrote a note in class and passed the note to the girl to get them to smile. haha couldn't help myself as I can look at a girl and know what they like to think. Uh-oh i better be quiet. haha

Bastok
    (0)

Player
    I knew that i would have to tell the Story.

First Scene : I met someone at Maws of Toto_Rak

I was looking for them. If you see me looking around

I couldnt find them so i got on my Chocobo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUE32J43_wg

next scene I went to Gridania to buy her some Flowers

I also bought a Eye-Patch ,because i like her to wear it sometime. It went with her story.

She didnt like the gift or something. so I set for Uldah
    (0)
    Last edited by Bastok_Iamtheone; 10-01-2012 at 02:07 PM.

Player
    Character
    Tarlia A'stre
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    Um... your posts are really confusing to read, sorry guy. But I'll try my best to have a conversation!

I think your second paragraph is talking about me liking romance? And that you want proof? Um... I don't know how to prove that. It's just a thing I like. You really can't prove it. I like to write about romance, but it isn't the only thing I write, that's evident by my blog posts. When telling a story, Bastok, you need to be able to express to your audience what is going on. See, if you hadn't described what was going on in that second post, I wouldn't have known! Hell, if it's something as simple as a little description, that's fine. I didn't know what was going on, as your character was the only one shown in the video. It's confusing to the watchers! And when you tell a story, such as creating the video, you want it to be understood, right? So when you're so incredibly vague and out of context like that, it becomes, well... confusing and boring to watch.

I have a Facebook. I am logged in. I cannot view whatever it is that you have posted, Bastok. "The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page." More than likely, I don't have the permission to view it.

I don't understand the fourth paragraph. Again, Bastok, context clues are everything. Though, the "Does anybody ever write something good about you," part, I assume you're talking to me personally? Because, yes they do. When I do a good job, I get complimented, and when I do a bad job, I get scolded. It's just how life works. Your whole "Why do people focus so much on the anger and hatred towards their fellow man?" philosophy is pretty wise, I will admit this.

With the whole writing notes thing, I do the same! I love to make people smile and laugh, and feel good about themselves. Girls and boys! My ex-girlfriend and I used to continuously send little notes to each other during class. And sometimes, we would both send little notes to somebody, and watch when they smiled or laughed. So much fun! I can relate to you with that.

With the whole, "as I can look at a girl and know what they like to think," thing, though... I really can't relate, ha ha! You really never know what a person is like until you get to know them. For example: I'm a girl. Obviously I like FFXIV, but I like it among a whole mass of other things, you know? You really shouldn't judge a person by their looks, it brings bad karma and all that hubbub.

(and, uhm... I alerted said "friend of mine" of your post, as I assume you had asked me to)
    (2)

Player
    Hmm. well the purpose of that Tarlia, thats a nice name where did you get it? just wondering. Its unusual not really uh common name. Nor is mine. lol Okay well I think people can read my mind, sometimes, as I dont understand when people write to me that they cannot understand what I say. I do hurry in a sentence to what I mean unless I go back and see that I really had a lot to say but in a short time, to understand the meaning of what exactly my thought is at the time, that I dont really know what to say but then. I just want to say everything i can in what I dont really misinterpret the meaning of what your saying and then, I conclude that after I walk away. I understand what you finally said to me. Does that make sense?

Tell what part doesn't make sense and i will let you know if you need me to paraphrase, just exactly what was being said.

Now for Facebook, right its the permision so you want to find out who I am? It still is not going to make sense. I am just warning you now! Dont be surprised that I am bored to tears and I really just want to express what I feel. Oh now that i think about this. Maybe your the kind of person that just sees in two space sentences. Im not sure but then maybe that will make sense to your eyes. Since your eyes cant focus on the writing, then. There are other ways to alert the eyes to do what you ask.

In that, I am thankfull you have done so in the alerting of your "friend in need"

Okay well I hope that in this i can understand how you can read and analyze a way of writing.

It is important to understand one's way of writing. I get carried away with so much writing sometimes so when I do make a point.

I seem to have lost my way, but when I arrive at my point of understanding, then I really do know what to say. I hope that when you arrive there, that we can meet in a median and finally come to your way of understanding compared to my analystic ways of thinking to arrive to those understanding, that I have already considered and met and had cake and tea to arrive here.
    (0)

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast