Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Player

Nothing personal but bastok has some unique problems, after reading his other threads he seems borderline delusional. I dont mean anything against him personally but wow.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Ineli Falcus
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhylee_Mau View Post
    Seems to be the case when people are trying the help/communicate with him. Do yourself a favor and try not to check the other threads. It'll follow the same structure of not making much sense, and somehow twisting what people say. At least this time it's not the sexist "If you're a guy... If you're a girl..." crap.
    Basically this. Do not read his other threads!
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macha View Post
    You win, Mr. Falcus! (no prize for you)

Player
    Character
    Isidula Granviir
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Koumoru View Post
    Nothing personal but bastok has some unique problems, after reading his other threads he seems borderline delusional. I dont mean anything against him personally but wow.
    I thought this at first too, but now I think he just thinks he's better than everyone else.
    (2)

Player

Sweet. Can I have a DVD?
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Adahna Serafi
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Blacksmith Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Zahak View Post
    I'm starting to think every single person on Hyperion is one of Bastok's long winded alter ego's.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcus View Post
    Wait, so I'm an alter ego of Bastok?! D:

/em kills himself
    This is hilarious.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Tarlia A'stre
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    I was trying to be so polite, oh my GOD was I trying to be polite, but screw it. Bastok, please for the love of all that is good, go back to school and educate yourself on your grammar, you need it. And learn to take criticism. And learn not to be such a douche to other people, who are only trying to help you. You posted a video for everyone to see, and we offered criticism on it. Don't get so angry when people are expressing their opinion on that boring as hell video that you "put so much effort into" (did you honestly even try though?). Great goddess, Bastok, I can only wonder if the other servers laugh at us.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Luca Abbot
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80
    Oh lord, here we go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastok_Iamtheone View Post
    You are filled with rage.
    What rage? She tried to help you, but you just don't seem to understand.

hm seems good English to me.
    No, she was right. Even this sentence could be better written as:
    Hm. My English seems fine to me.

Im sorry. I am just a fighter. I never give up. i like things the hard way. Thats me
    Mhmm. You tell 'em, honey.

I comprehend very well. Your just entertaining me with words as a writer is writing a book. I get ideas from your writings and characters for that matter. I cant tell if your real or just joking. So why get offended. Your in a Fantasy world where rules dont apply. So, dont forget your temper............

Bastok

I just... I can't even...

Edit:
    As for your video, I liked the music... I guess?
    (1)
    Last edited by Bowen; 10-02-2012 at 09:01 AM.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Macha View Post
    Sweet. Can I have a DVD?
    Yes maam you may what would you like on This DVD-menus? I can add some things but not much
    A P.o. Box would be appropriate unless you would want this delivered somewhere else.

Bastok
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarlia View Post
    I was trying to be so polite, oh my GOD was I trying to be polite, but screw it. Bastok, please for the love of all that is good, go back to school and educate yourself on your grammar, you need it. And learn to take criticism. And learn not to be such a douche to other people, who are only trying to help you. You posted a video for everyone to see, and we offered criticism on it. Don't get so angry when people are expressing their opinion on that boring as hell video that you "put so much effort into" (did you honestly even try though?). Great goddess, Bastok, I can only wonder if the other servers laugh at us.
    "Now, now hold your temper. I apoligized but im not all that good at that see, i uh dont do good at those things. I just dont. lol"

I forgot to tell you that I was requested a "Prologue", of this LOve story. I do now realize that people cannot comprehend university material. So i must make amends with my cranium and go to your level of thinking and try to get you to understand what bores me to say a introduction of Kindergarten Love 101

In that "Prologue" I will decipher and break down and try to afford FRaps, that is what I used. However it was the uh outdated version. So i will buy this and try to mend those ideas and get you to understand this story....However, I require realism, and I will have to use real names and non-characterized drama. I dont like that fake usage of dialogue and I am really angry that i must turn this Silent Movie, into a production. I often ask myself why? I should but do this, but the challenge seems to offend me enough to try and create such a production. So I thought of a cast. Now I need to film people who I dont know or ask permission too.

This will take a week in filming alone. I know that it must be done. So who is going to be brave enough to be in a Film : FFXiV Love Story {Prologue}

Bastok
    (0)
    Last edited by Bastok_Iamtheone; 10-02-2012 at 10:19 AM.

Player
    Character
    Isidula Granviir
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    I do now realize that people cannot comprehend college material. So i must make amends with my cranium and go to your level of thinking and try to get you to understand what bores me to say a introduction of Kindergarten Love 101
    See what I mean?
    (3)

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast