Player
    Character
    Gutz Berzerker
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50

New players and people who just suck, this is definetly for you. Join us!

Aid of (Ridill) is by far nothing astounding, We value one thing no other Linkshell does and that is the consideration of others.

The skill level of a player is not important to Aid, The one and only thing important to us is the ability to assist those who are in need of help no matter how much of an amateur they may be.

Members of Aid caught being rude or acting with only their self interest in mind will be removed from the Linkshell.

Please /t Matto Matt and ask for an invite.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Kotei Aerie
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    In reference to your post I would join a linkshell like this... Which server?
    On a side note I believe that instead of using "who just suck" have you thought of using "who aren't skilled/proficient yet" proficiency? Anyway sounds like a lively bunch of kind souls. Take care on your way,and I hope spirits remain high.
    (2)
    To be lost along a path is to have forgotten why it was traveled...
    You think I'm lying with my bums to elbows statement?...
    Keep it at the Open-Beta... I'm not paying to test this game yet...
    PS: Good job on the FFXIII music and battle system can only get better at the return /cheer.

Player
    Character
    Forgo Tego
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotei View Post
    In reference to your post I would join a linkshell like this... Which server?
    On a side note I believe that instead of using "who just suck" have you thought of using "who aren't skilled/proficient yet" proficiency? Anyway sounds like a lively bunch of kind souls. Take care on your way,and I hope spirits remain high.
    I agree the thread heading is pretty mean >.> not the way to get ppl on board the body is nice but the heading needs work
    (2)
    "I care nothing about who dominates the land, For me and my brethren will forever rule the skies." Forgo the Forgotten Dragoon
    Credit goes to Denmo and Nique from Masamune for this art :3