Thread: Fatigue?

Player

Fatigue?

I've never seen fatigue or hit it, but does anyone know if these are the signs? Been getting this many times lately.

You feel a bite
    The fish got away

You feel a bite
    You have hooked something but cannot reel it in.
    You lost what felt like a ________

You feel a bite
    You hooked something but cannot reel it in
    The fish is taking line
    The fish has tired, but you still cannot reel it in
    You lost what felt like an _________
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Chris Davis
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Leatherworker Lv 80
    No, fatigue is no longer in the game.
    (0)
    [center]

Player

Quote Originally Posted by Titans View Post
    I thought they kept it in the game but it was more likely to human fatigue before you hit fishing fatigue. Would you just chalk this up to RNG?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zenaku Yamada
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Titans View Post
    Wrong Fatigue is still in for DOH it happen when you hit the limit on how many items you could get. I remember one of the dev saying how it work was like 10k points each item cost 10points and you get like 250 points every 2hours. But a few patch back they made it better so it could be more before you hit the fatigue.

OP: Yes when you start losing fish you hit fatigue you could keep fishing or wait few hours to fish again but you hit it again pretty quick i would say wait a full day. In 2.0 we no longer going to have fatigue but i'm sure they going to limit it somehow.
    (2)
    Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Autographed By "Akihiko Yoshida Tarot Card Sweepstakes Winner

Player
    Character
    Pistol Pete
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 50
    Fatigue is in this game still at least for mining and botanist. I can only do about 400-450 gathers before I start damaging items which is fatigue. For fishing I'm assuming it is fatigue for what you explain. I also did notice that I lose a lot more lures when I get closer to that level.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Llen Coram
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 80
    There's still gathering fatigue. For fishing it takes around 14 hours of solid fishing to hit it. 10ish hours if you're doing nothing but node fishing.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sera Malqir
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    I've been getting the fish got away message all the time even though the fishing nodes had an appropriate level for me and my gathering gear and bait were of a similar level as well.
    It especially happens a lot when I don't try to pull it out the exact second it bites.
    I hadn't been fishing for weeks though, so it couldn't be due to fatigue, right?
    Isn't it just normal to have fishes swimming away in the middle of catching them all the time?

Or do all gathering classes share the fatigue? (because I had been playing with miner and botanist)

Maybe my low level experiences don't count but I think you might just be unlucky/too slow to react; it doesn't nessecarily have to be gathering fatigue.
    (0)