Player
    Character
    Pattronus Lionheart
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 52

Eorzea buddy Pass still valid?

My friend is trying to sign up before the September 29th cut off for new accounts... is the EBP still valid? He tried it and it doesnt seem to be working and I know I haven't given it to anyone else to use.

Thanks for the reply.

Pattronus (Ragnarok)
    (1)

I'd like to know if I could use it for ARR once it goes LIVE
    (2)
    Retired FFXI character: Ranok of Sylph

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86
    Quote Originally Posted by Zahak View Post
    I'd like to know if I could use it for ARR once it goes LIVE
    Same here, got few people that may want to play once ARR starts.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Vydarr Tyr
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    I don't know for sure. Your best bet is to call SE Customer Service. However, this post at least implies that special codes -- which I'd think include Buddy Passes -- should still work in 2.0.
    Special Item Codes
    On September 29, 2012 (Saturday), at 11:59 p.m. (PDT), the FINAL FANTASY XIV special item code redemption system will be temporarily suspended. If you would like to redeem a FINAL FANTASY XIV special item code, please register the special item code via the Square Enix Account Management System before the date listed above.

* You will be able to redeem special item codes (such as the Garlond Goggles, Asuran Armlets) once service for FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn begins.
    Patronus, has your friend registered the code with the Square Enix Account Management System? Regardless, your friend's best bet might be to simply call SE Customer Service and have them walk him through the registration and set up.
    (1)

Player

Well if it helps any right before they did the cut off for registration codes, they were able to get in perfectly find, and that was a year later, so I would bet it would work fine when they bring the registration codes back.
    (1)