Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Player
    Character
    Chad Thunderkoch
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 70
    Those are off a bit as well, look a tad higher for each.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Deepening Shadow
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Onisake View Post
    For those interested:
    However I've been ranging between 12k-22k damage in about 14 minutes. .
    25k+ should be entirely possible, even if you're splitting off to kill meteors from time to time
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Naomi Onisake
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFatHousecat View Post
    25k+ should be entirely possible, even if you're splitting off to kill meteors from time to time
    I agree. our group was still on the learning curve, so we were sacrificing damage for learning positioning.

After 8 event days of work we've managed 2 wins. Our first win was extremely messy, and we had about 5 seconds left on the clock.

Win1:
    http://www.twitch.tv/thaze_tv/b/335991725

Epyk Phael is our bard in this fight. his gear setup is nearly identical to mine. he's missing HQ rings, and below my AP by a few points but for the most part our gear is the same.

He reported damage of 43k during the fight using Spine. I'm unsure if this is Darnus only or total damage. When I find out i'll update.

Second win was much cleaner. I appologize for the long vid on this second one. we haven't edited it yet. our win begins roughly at 1:20:40 and ends at roughly 1:48:50. You can see us goofing off and burning Garuda a couple of times after the darnus win.

I hadn't participated in this fight for about 4 event days, I made a lot of silly mistakes in the first couple of attempts. soloing wrong meteor, poor song rotation. not popping STR pot. etc.

http://www.twitch.tv/thaze_tv/b/336070309

I decided to try a safer route for meteor damage and brought my Storm LT bow for the higher base damage of lightshot to help take out meteors. also to provide a comparison between the Spine and the LT bow.

My damage to Darnus alone was a little over 42k. BRDs in this fight should absolutely be breaking 40k damage on darnus. I didn't have my parser up so I'm not positive what my total damage, accuracy, etc was. but I would expect an additional 2-5k on meteors. I know a missed a couple of blood letters, but I would guess my accuracy was around 96%

We'll be attempting another win to get our final member his ravens. If I'm the acting BRD i'll be using spine to compare the damage between the two bows.
    (0)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4