Thread: MINI-MENU BUG?

Player

MINI-MENU BUG?

Hello!

I just started two days ago,but i´m sure that i´m not doing nothing bad,my problem is that the mini-menu doesn't appear on UI...rather,it has disappeared...yeah i´m not crazy or a noob that don´t know nothing,i'm sure it was there at the start but now no!

When i created the first character,after playing the tutorial,i relog to change some aspects of the window,pad etc..after logging it´s completely missing!

I tried to map a button for pad on FFXIVconfig menu previous to log,ingame via options/keyboard/other mapping a key on keybord,but when i press any of them, a little black window on the top screen with the message inside "Click to open menu" appears,if i click in the main menú opens,but the mini-menu still hide!

I´m a bit desperate with this feature ,i tried to create a new char to see what i´m doing bad,with this,the mini-menu appears correctly,i can move it,press the button on pad or keyboard,relog...etc and all run perfect.

What can i do?

Thanks in advance.
    (0)
    Last edited by Navankhu; 09-23-2012 at 06:22 PM.

Player

Well...never mind, character erased and starting all over again *_____________*U

Mods can close the thread,i´m sorry.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Taal Kheru
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 60
    If it happens again, you can hit the "reset UI" in the config.
    (0)

Hello Navankhu,

I am sorry for the trouble you have been experiencing and hope you will consider using the suggestion posted by TaalAzura, assuming you have not already deleted your character. If you continue to have the same issue, please reply to this thread using the bug report template located at the top of this forum.

Thank You,

-Verytus
    (0)