Almalexia Indoril
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by TaalAzura View Post
    According to this:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...1E&output=html

The stat caps for ifrit's battleaxe is 326, which I too think is low but it seems legitimately tested.
    Did you read the disclaimer?
    Stat caps are calculated as a logrithmic curve of wDPS, based off of known data values. In short: It's imperfect but it's the best that can be done for wide-spread usage.
    The DPS values you plug in aren't tested. The resulting stat caps are predictions offered by a proposed algorithm.

Also:
    Version 1.23 - Crit calculations updated, Fixed Slight AP from STR calc error, Added Stat Caps, Added player stats. Fixed Calc Error with Item Rows 4 & 5. 7/30/12
    The current version is lists the cap for Ifrit weapons correctly at 350 STR, something which has been tested and shared, and is probably the only stat cap for which the community has any certainty.

The stat caps in the latest version are possibly closer to ideal, but the spreadsheet is not a compilation of test results for DPS values; it remains a predictive algorithm.

The short of it is this: any weapon released after Ifrit's Claws, with the possible exception of Giantsgall, will have a stat cap of at least 350STR and 310 INT.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Taal Kheru
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 60
    In that case, switching out an ATK ring will give me -20ATK but +18 STR, which i'd be sitting a lot more comfortably around cap.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Divine Gate
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60
    I realize this is the Monk section, but to say the stat caps are 350 for "Ifrit" weapons is too vague. It depends entirely on the DPS value. The Primary Stat cap for "Ifrit's Claws" is 350, the Secondary Stat cap is ~306.

So you have the Flame LT Jamadhars 40.29 DPS - ~0.6DPS difference.
    So you'll need around 354 STR and 309 INT to cap.

I'm not really sure what to recommend. With your gear you listed you should be able to cap both INT and STR. Do you not have your bonus stats allocated?
    (0)
    Last edited by Judge_Xero; 09-28-2012 at 12:44 AM.
    "I don't always drink beer, but when I do, it's often."
    Temp Forum Ban - July 7th 2016 *** I promise to never call out scrub players again due to it causing a toxic community

Player
    Character
    Taal Kheru
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Judge_Xero View Post
    I realize this is the Monk section, but to say the stat caps are 350 for "Ifrit" weapons is too vague. It depends entirely on the DPS value. The Primary Stat cap for "Ifrit's Claws" is 350, the Secondary Stat cap is ~306.

So you have the Flame LT Jamadhars 40.29 DPS - ~0.6DPS difference.
    So you'll need around 354 STR and 309 INT to cap.

I'm not really sure what to recommend. With your gear you listed you should be able to cap both INT and STR. Do you not have your bonus stats allocated?
    Well by swaping my belt for Flame sash and throwing another rubellite+1 on I'm just about capped out, which is what I might have to do to raise my ACC a bit.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Divine Gate
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60
    Well by swaping my belt for Flame sash and throwing another rubellite+1 on I'm just about capped out, which is what I might have to do to raise my ACC a bit.

Monk's Base Stats with all points allocated to STR/INT is
    254 STR
    252 INT

Your gear you have listed adds 97 STR and 47 INT, with Sanction and without food.

This should put you at 351 STR and 299 INT. Do you have all your bonus stats divided between STR and INT?
    (0)
    Temp Forum Ban - July 7th 2016 *** I promise to never call out scrub players again due to it causing a toxic community

Player
    Character
    Taal Kheru
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 60
    Monk's Base Stats with all points allocated to STR/INT is
    254 STR
    252 INT

Your gear you have listed adds 97 STR and 47 INT, with Sanction and without food.

This should put you at 351 STR and 299 INT. Do you have all your bonus stats divided between STR and INT?
    Yeah, my stats are right around there. I can check my stats un-buffed for you tomorrow afternoon if you'd like.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Divine Gate
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60
    Yeah, my stats are right around there. I can check my stats un-buffed for you tomorrow afternoon if you'd like.
    Ok, cause I was just going by this

STR: 339 --->Strange
    INT: 309
    ATK: 578 (709 w/ Fists of Fire)
    ACC: 401
    If you end up sitting at 351 for STR, then that's pretty close to cap. Not worth swapping your Flame Ring for a Rubelite. Grab the Flame Sash.
    (0)
    Last edited by Judge_Xero; 09-28-2012 at 09:52 PM.

Player
    Character
    Lil Demon
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 73
    I'm sitting at 340 str with 2 +1 rings, gloves +34 and pants +16.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Taal Kheru
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 60
    Ok, cause I was just going by this

If you end up sitting at 351 for STR, then that's pretty close to cap. Not worth swapping your Flame Ring for a Rubelite. Grab the Flame Sash.
    The Rubellite brings me to 350+

Quote Originally Posted by Romowens01 View Post
    I'm sitting at 340 str with 2 +1 rings, gloves +34 and pants +16.
    But what are your other stats?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Divine Gate
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60
    The Rubellite brings me to 350+
    Hmmm. What are your base stats with only your fists on, and in the Monk stance?
    (0)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast