Frequency: Once (Did not reproduce)
    Character Name: Party Mcfly
    Race: Hyur M
    World: Masamune
    Class/Level: R50 Miner
    Area and Coordinates: Uldah Inn Room
    Party or Solo: Solo
    In-Game Time: N/A
    Steps: I had logged in and my character did not wake up from their bed, so I tried to log out but couldn't, so I was forced to exit out completely. After I logged back in, I was out of the bed and could move around but could not access any of the UI menus or leave the inn room. The exclamation mark to leave appears when I approach the door, but no action takes place when i click it. I can type in the chat box but cannot send to public or a /tell. This was also the first time I had logged in since the emergency maintenance so I'm not sure if that has something to do with it or not.

Thanks,
    (0)
    Last edited by PartyMcfly; 09-22-2012 at 06:10 AM.

PartyMcfly,

We appreciate these details. Please know that we are going to be looking into this right away. Should you come across any additional updates or details, please feel free to let us know. Please be aware that I cannot guarantee that a direct response will be posted on this thread, but I do recommend checking Here or Here for any details regarding the development team's investigation. Again, Yummie, I thank you for your time. Have a good day!

~GM Rep Baudle
    (1)