Player

Keyboard Remapping

I'm still trying to get the feel of the game again and have 2 questions.

1. How can I remap my mouse. I tried to go into configuration but it doesn't do anything. I want to map my mouse button 4 to move forward. Someone said I could but can't figure it out?

2. Is there an auto attack function? I mean I can't use my attack to start off with because I don't have any TP so is there a key that I can tab to select the target (which I know how to do) and then hit ? to start auto attack?

3. Is there a key for going into and out of passive mode?

thanks.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Robert Redensa
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    1. I'm not sure about remapping 3rd, 4th etc mouse buttons, but you might try opening configuration -> keyboard, selecting a cell, then clicking that button. Otherwise there's the hard way of binding it to a key you don't often use, then using a third-party program to remap mouse4 to that key.

2. If a target is selected, you can press enter/confirm to confirm the target, which will change the indicator and show a little sword icon if you're in active mode. If you see the little sword icon, you will autoattack when in range I believe. Sorry, I'm used to the UI at this point so it goes unnoticed most of the time.

3. Yes! I believe the default is F, but it may be what I have it set to, which is Z. You can remap many functions to Crtl/Alt/Shift + [most keys] in Configuration -> Keyboard.
    (0)