Character
    Fafnir Nidhogg
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 50

Inventory Sort Option

Good morning/afternoon/evening,

I am sure everyone would benefit from a new sort option for damaged gear that reflect low %'s. Being able to sort gear by % damaged and maybe more sort options like by repair craft to ease the process of repairing personal gear from the inventory listing. Having to change crafts over and over then run down the list many times as different jobs is a time consuming process that could be made easier. I hope we might see a change to reflect this in 2.0^^
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Taal Kheru
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 60
    you can sort by the %, it's under "Sort By Condition"
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fafnir Nidhogg
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by TaalAzura View Post
    you can sort by the %, it's under "Sort By Condition"
    Thank you, sneaky SE updating that in! I love the fact it sorts now, but if only it could sort just like it does but group by craft as well. I still have to change to each craft job and then scroll through and make sure I don't miss any gear on that craft. I have missed a piece of gear then I will have to toggle back through gear change, back into inventory and find it again. I know SE will eventually work its way back to this issue soon. There are so many other exciting goodies SE is busy developing for us. I can easily wait and see!
    (0)

Alienware M15x | Intel i7 940XM | 1920x1080p | AMD 7970M 850c/1200m/.95v | Windows 8 Pro | Benchmark Score 5864 Maximum Setting