Player
    Character
    Ellunavi Sevald
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Neku View Post
    VIT and enhancement magic potency don't effect songs from what I remember. Only the AF pieces do.
    Its Enhancement magic of course it does, I just don't think anyone has wasted time testing this because they have always been focus'd on DD. Or if they have then the effect is so minimal that an Enhancement magic build is futile.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Octavius Evergreen
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavieh View Post
    Its Enhancement magic of course it does, I just don't think anyone has wasted time testing this because they have always been focus'd on DD. Or if they have then the effect is so minimal that an Enhancement magic build is futile.
    I'm sorry it has been tested because it is easy to see accuracy and to test MP and TP regeneration. It is very clear that EMP does not affect bard songs at all. EMP affects Protect, Stoneskin and Regen only.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Kaliga Moonshade
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    To that extent I suppose it would depend on your play style as to which would be more beneficial to your brd. Are you looking at the "I sing my songs then worry only about DD" or "I sing my songs, DD, and back-up support" as to whether str/dex or vit/dex would be more important to you.

As said previously though, one will be more beneficial to other jobs if you are looking to save inventory as well, but if you are only looking at brd it narrows to playstyle.
    (0)
    Last edited by Kitkat; 09-20-2012 at 03:15 AM.

Player
    Character
    Chad Thunderkoch
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 70
    No, this is just wrong
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Sho Cozie
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    VIT However does effect your enhancement Magic potency, which does effect your songs. Though I'm not sure what 1-2 Enhancement Magic turns into on a song like Ballad.
    Stop...just stop.

This is why we can't have nice things. Stop spreading blatantly false information on things that have already been tested.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Ellunavi Sevald
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by TocAmmanas View Post
    Stop...just stop.

This is why we can't have nice things. Stop spreading blatantly false information on things that have already been tested.
    We can't have nice things because people give rude response ; O, and I couldn't find an article on testing it but I did try it myself and on +10 Enhancement magic potency Ballad stayed the steady 20 :O . so my bad, yo~!
    (1)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2