Character
    Enyae Demetra
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Shougun View Post
    Best translation ever.

I hope the 4 officer box limit isnt true, I was thinking it was more of a guild bank not a officer hot pot.
    Yea. It would be neat is if you could promote players to a variety of ranks conveying various privileges bestowed upon them. From recruiting to guild bank access. Hopefully we won't have to wait until ARR is released to get more details about Free Companies.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Noctis Umbra
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Neorei Dawnbreaker
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    Originally Posted by Triairy
    こんばんは。
    Good evening,

様々なご要望ありがとうございます。
    お寄せいただいたご要望のいくつかは新生版で実装予定のものがあります。
    現時点でお答えできるものだけコメントします。
    Thank you for various suggestions/ideas
    There are few in there that are being planned for release in ARR
    I will comment on the ones I can answer at this time.

Originally Posted by YuiYui
    リンクシェルのシェルリーダーの権限を移動できるようにして欲しい。
    リーダーが来なくなると、サブリーダーの発行もできない状況に陥ってしまうため。
    Would like to be able to move linkshell's leader authority. When leader doesn't show up it ends up in a situation where we can't even assign a sub leader.
    リンクシェルの機能は、基本的にフリーカンパニーに引き継がれ、リンクシェルはチャットチャンネルのような扱いになります。もちろん、フリーカンパニーのリーダー権限は委譲することができるようになりますのでご安心ください。
    Linkshell's features will basically be transfered to Free Company and linkshell will be more like a chat channel. Also in Free Company you will be able to transfer leader authority so please don't worry.

Originally Posted by Isvara
    LSごとのユニフォーム。
    ジャージや制服、体操着のようなもの。
    あったらいいなぁ~。
    Would be nice if there was uniforms for each LS - jackets or like exercise wears
    フリーカンパニーのユニフォームとまではいきませんが、フリーカンパニーのクレストを一部の装備品につけることができるようになる予定です。
    It isn't uniform for the Free Company but it's planned where you can have the Free Companies crest in some of the equipment.

Originally Posted by syariro
    自分の出品したものが売れたかどうか、自分の家や宿でチェック出来るとイイナー。
    Would be nice if you can check the status of the item you put up on market from your house or Inn
    リテイナーで何のアイテムが売れたのかなどの情報を、何らかの形で知らせることができるよう検討を進めています。
    We are looking into having a way a retainer can give the information on what items was sold and such information in some way.
    (1)

Hero of Carpe Diem Linkshell

http://hero.guildwork.com/

always looking for good people.

Player
    Character
    Neorei Dawnbreaker
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    awesome update!!
    (0)

Hero of Carpe Diem Linkshell

http://hero.guildwork.com/

always looking for good people.

Good evening!

Ogre Okipuit here with a bit more information and clarification about Free Companies!

As you may have heard, you'll need at least 4 people to create a free company and of course you can add more over time. We haven't finalized the details yet, but we're planning on allowing at least 100 members to join an FC.

As for the relationship between grand companies and free companies:
    • By requesting permission from a grand company, a free company can become a subsidiary of that grand company.
    • Despite the fact that free companies are subsidiaries of grand companies, you do not need to be members from the same Grand Company in order to found or join an FC.

We also plan on making it possible to place your free company's crest on certain equipment.

Current LS features will be carried on to Free Companies and it will be possible to delegate leader rights. As for Linkshells, in A Realm Reborn they will be treated as chat channels.

Note: Sorry about the post misfire earlier!
    (48)
    Okipuit - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Wubrant Drakesbane
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 90
    Someone needs to stand in the main city and hand out a general chat and trade channel linkshell...

EDIT: I cant find the translation I got the below feeling from, but If what I say below is true then some counter measure should be taken. IF not what below then clarification on why you are aligning and what it means would be super

Brought this up in Rein's thread (where Okipuit posted as well) but is there anything being done for the misshap that will happen when people start talking about FC, GC, and themselves?

Once a LS talks about going FC they will talk about picking their aligned GC. And everyone will want the GC they dont belong to, and someone is going to end up screwed out of a GC or out of a "guild" (basically).

I hope that we can either one time reset our GC*, or some how with great effort (not free or easy) align the FC to more then one GC. Otherwise alliances will be broken and enemies will be made lol.

* I'm sure people would like to pick new towns (GC) as well, most of us picked Ul'dah just because thats where everyone was at and wanted to be able to do content easier.
    (0)
    Last edited by Shougun; 09-19-2012 at 01:44 PM.

Player
    Character
    Lady Gaga
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Okipuit View Post
    Good evening!

Ogre Okipuit here with a bit more information and clarification about Free Companies!

As you may have heard, you'll need at least 4 people to create a free company and of course you can add more over time. We haven't finalized the details yet, but we're planning on allowing at least 100 members to join an FC.

As for the relationship between grand companies and free companies:
    • By requesting permission from a grand company, a free company can become a subsidiary of that grand company.
    • Despite the fact that free companies are subsidiaries of grand companies, you do not need to be members from the same Grand Company in order to found or join an FC.

We also plan on making it possible to place your free company's crest on certain equipment.

Current LS features will be carried on to Free Companies and it will be possible to delegate leader rights. As for Linkshells, in A Realm Reborn they will be treated as chat channels.
    100 is an extremely low limit and difficult to manage. I really hope this ends up being much higher.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Yucie Phoenix
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by BotenAnna View Post
    100 is an extremely low limit and difficult to manage. I really hope this ends up being much higher.
    So much irony.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Arc Jurado
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by BotenAnna View Post
    It's actually not that low of a number considering you can only be a member of one free company at a time. A lot of people have multiple Linkshells and so there's an overlap. If you eliminated that overlap I imagine most shells would have much fewer members.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Enyae Demetra
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Shougun View Post
    Once a LS talks about going FC they will talk about picking their aligned GC. And everyone will want the GC they dont belong to, and someone is going to end up screwed out of a GC or out of a "guild" (basically).
    I'm not sure if follow this. How will they end up screwed?
    (1)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast