Player
    Character
    Dubont Matteus
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonFury View Post
    the reason you don't see any easy way to make gil is due to the fact you do not have a single craft ranked up to 50 nor do you have a single gathering class ranked up to 50 so in essence you don't have any easy way to make gil ... all this time you claim to spend on the game with nothing to do because its jp time could be spending ranking up a craft that will help you to make gil alot faster but instead you sit here complaining about it on the forums so why don't you stop posting on these forums and go rank up least one craft with your nothing to do during jp time
    Actually, child, I'm on the forums right now because I can't be on the game. You speak without knowledge and that is your problem. At any rate, no, I don't have a single craft at 50. Why? Well, I was doing WVR until the big recipe change that made it almost impossible to level without dropping millions for a few levels.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Demon Fury
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubont View Post
    doing leves with a party? Nope, sorry, can't do it.
    Crafting? I'm not going to craft in a game with a broken system and horrible recipes for leveling
    Gathering? Past level 40, leveling is near impossible.

Easy ways to make gil? Not at all.
    this post is a load of crap i ranked up 2 crafts up to 50 using current and old recipes in 5 days so cannot sit here and tell me its so broken that you cannot do it your just simply lazy and want things given to you... gather is the same very easy to rank up a gathering class up to 50 provided your not lazy and expect someone to do it for you....
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kaplan Homahru
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80
    this post is a load of crap i ranked up 2 crafts up to 50 using current and old recipes in 5 days so cannot sit here and tell me its so broken that you cannot do it your just simply lazy and want things given to you... gather is the same very easy to rank up a gathering class up to 50 provided your not lazy and expect someone to do it for you....
    Not to mention leves...I've never done anything but leves on crafts, but I still have several 40-50
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Demon Fury
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    Actually, child, I'm on the forums right now because I can't be on the game. You speak without knowledge and that is your problem. At any rate, no, I don't have a single craft at 50. Why? Well, I was doing WVR until the big recipe change that made it almost impossible to level without dropping millions for a few levels.
    go play a free to play game where you can get everything you want without doing anything for it
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Duuude Bismarck
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 80
    If you cannot socialize, sounds like a personal problem.

Crafting? I'm not going to craft in a game with a broken system and horrible recipes for leveling
    Leveling does not equal profit. you must choose 1 or the other to maximize efficiency.

Again, Leveling =/= gil making. I have Mining and Botany luminaries, which I began earning after both were already 50. Impossible? hardly, unless the person trying is prone to quit stuff halfway. Ever heard of GC scrolls for xp boost?

Easy ways to make gil? Absolutely.
    Fixed.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Rannie Lfey
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90

Easy ways to make gil? Not at all.
    LOLOLOLOLOLOL I'm sorry you lead such a poor life there that you're unwilling do to anything to make money when it's plain as day on how easy it is to make it. You're hilarious... I've solo'd most of my jobs to 40 on leves especially lancer and archer. Give me one good reason why you can't party? Or wait should we say it's lack of your people skills or you don't know how to play the game? Either way those are very poor excuses and shows how ignorant you really are.
    (4)
    I have a secret to tell. From my electrical well. It's a simple message and I'm leaving out the whistles and bells. So the room must listen to me Filibuster vigilantly. My name is blue canary one note* spelled l-i-t-e. My story's infinite Like the Longines Symphonette it doesn't rest- TMBG Birdhouse in your Soul
    A huge THANK YOU!!!! For FINALLY selling the Meteor Survivor Polo on the store. AND a huge thanks to my friend who bought it for me while he was at Fan Fest!!! YES I finally have my POLO!!!

Player
    Character
    Dubont Matteus
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    Uhm, I've been fishing for weeks. 130exp per pull? That's awful. That's not me being lazy, that's SE screwing up by taking out grades higher than 5. You seriously don't know ANYTHING do you? lol

Crafting, it costs me 4k to make 1 synth that I can then sell for about 300 gil and it only gives a few exp. It's barely worth it. Again, not laziness, but SE's faulty design. Crafting and gathering were MUCH better before they nerfed the crap out of both of them FOR NO REASON.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Dubont Matteus
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Rannie View Post

LOLOLOLOLOLOL I'm sorry you lead such a poor life there that you're unwilling do to anything to make money when it's plain as day on how easy it is to make it. You're hilarious... I've solo'd most of my jobs to 40 on leves especially lancer and archer. Give me one good reason why you can't party? Or wait should we say it's lack of your people skills or you don't know how to play the game? Either way those are very poor excuses and shows how ignorant you really are.
    You poor pup, I can socialize just fine WHEN PEOPLE SPEAK MY FREAKING LANGUAGE! Besides, I can't do leves with parties. 30+ party, do you need it? "is it a PL party?" no "sorry, bye." oh ok. 40+ party, do you need it? "Natalan spiritbond?" nah, doing leves. "no sorry bye."

The problem isn't me, you prick, it's the community. What few EN there are when I play, they only want to do things the easiest/fastest way for the least amount of effort. Learn. The. Game.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Rannie Lfey
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Uhm, I've been fishing for weeks. 130exp per pull? That's awful. That's not me being lazy, that's SE screwing up by taking out grades higher than 5. You seriously don't know ANYTHING do you? lol

Crafting, it costs me 4k to make 1 synth that I can then sell for about 300 gil and it only gives a few exp. It's barely worth it. Again, not laziness, but SE's faulty design. Crafting and gathering were MUCH better before they nerfed the crap out of both of them FOR NO REASON.

go do crafting leves or any type of leve for that matter it rewards you in... GIL as well. also have you heard of rested exp? it's what happens when you log out in an inn by clicking the bed and choosing exit the game. Get a class to 50 then go out and do 50 leves.

You poor pup, I can socialize just fine WHEN PEOPLE SPEAK MY FREAKING LANGUAGE! Besides, I can't do leves with parties. 30+ party, do you need it? "is it a PL party?" no "sorry, bye." oh ok. 40+ party, do you need it? "Natalan spiritbond?" nah, doing leves. "no sorry bye."

The problem isn't me, you prick, it's the community. What few EN there are when I play, they only want to do things the easiest/fastest way for the least amount of effort. Learn. The. Game.
    now you're resorting to name calling nice to call a woman a prick when she doesn't even have one . Do you have an ls? go through them if you don't that's pretty sad there hon. I think the problem is you. Due to the fact that you're not willing to help yourself. If my ls doesn't party with me I go out and do shit on my own. By the way calling me a pup means nothing if you're speaking of age. I was 10 when you were born sweetheart so a youngling like you calling me that means nothing to me =)

P.S. I've seen quite a few people from your server post in English on this Forum so the whole speaking your whole "freaking language" bit is asinine
    (4)
    Last edited by Rannie; 09-19-2012 at 10:39 AM.
    I have a secret to tell. From my electrical well. It's a simple message and I'm leaving out the whistles and bells. So the room must listen to me Filibuster vigilantly. My name is blue canary one note* spelled l-i-t-e. My story's infinite Like the Longines Symphonette it doesn't rest- TMBG Birdhouse in your Soul
    A huge THANK YOU!!!! For FINALLY selling the Meteor Survivor Polo on the store. AND a huge thanks to my friend who bought it for me while he was at Fan Fest!!! YES I finally have my POLO!!!

Player
    Character
    Duuude Bismarck
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 80
    Crafting /gathering scrolls + food = large exp boost to both classes.

You factor in completion bonus for fishing leves, and you can get several thousand exp per leve.

You craft militia recipes, and you get upwards of 3-4k per synth, depending on quality.

Tell me again, how leveling is so tough for you, please.

Learn. The. Game.
    Look. In. The mirror. When you say this.
    (6)

Page 79 of 100 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 ... LastLast