Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Virtus Kerensky
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    I dunno if the Wii U can really kill Nintendo's home console. But anythings possible, Dreamcast was actually a pretty solid system with more going for it then the Wii U looks to have, and it still killed Sega's home console dreams.

While I don't "want" to see Nintendo fail I do hope they finally get a wake up call about it's direction like XIV did for SE.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aster Seule
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 80

^Aster and her PS3 is still enraged at this news
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Chardut Mazzma
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 90
    No gaming console is better suited for RPGs and MMO than the Wii U simply because of the tablet.
    (13)

Player
    Character
    Red Fyre
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    ?? The Wii U is all about hardcore now... pro controller.... CoD...bayonetta...a game with sex appeal. Total switch around for Nintendo. I see major good things happening with Wii U...
    (14)

Player
    Character
    Hayley Westenra
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Rau View Post
    The Nintendo's online infrastructure seems like it can barely work with an MMO's level of interaction.
    Dragon Quest X says hi. I already preordered and bought the Wii U in full this morning. I got the 8GB model. Why just 8GB? You can hook up an external hard drive to the system; ANY size. And Reggie already said that preorders for the system(s) were very high for the day.

Oh, and did you forget that Dragon Quest X also has a Wii U version?
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Atehki Mejastra
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Naraku_Diabolos View Post
    And Reggie already said that his body was ready.
    Fixed.

/10char
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Zumi Kasumi
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Ah yes the internet was full of rage today with Bayonetta 2 exclusive announcement. Actually SE is putting their other MMO Dragon Quest X on Wii U. It not like the system won't be around for at least 5 years. So they could put FFXIV on it.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Seif Dincht
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 72
    I think you are sort of addressing the wrong crowd here FF fans are usually Sony loyalists and currently this is a forum for a pc only game.

But Wii U edition would absolutely make sense and it would greatly increase the population and lifespan of this game just like 360 version of XI did.

The Nintendo playerbase has completely salivated for a real nymbered FF on home console all the way back from n64 days but they got the lackluster FF:cc games instead.

The cost of porting wouldn't be at all risky either since SE is already doing a MMORPG for WiiU so all the main R&D on that front could be utilized for synergy benefits.

As a XIV and XI gamer I'm excited what could be done with the now cluttered and messy pc style ui.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Nel Artux
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    They could port it to Wii U but i would not play it , as i won't play to the PS3 version , only because MMO with the gameplay of FF14 is better suit to PC , i just can't imagine to play with a controller .
    And by the time people gets a Wii U ARR will be released since too much time that peoples who don't like PCs will be on PS3 only .

And seriously peoples that say that nintendo is doing only games for casuals ... i hope you are trolls , Nintendo have the intelligence to have games for everyone .
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Norack Sunstorm
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    I would love it, more ppl to play with. And didnt know how much it was looked it up o.0 only $300!!!!! man, i might have to buy it now i was thinking it was gonna be like PS3 when it first came out and be $800+
    (2)

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast