Thread: Gear Question

Player
    Character
    Molly Millions
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    You Storms and Serpents have it easy as far as ACC goes, being able to get ACC from the LT axe without taking a hit to the rest of your gear is great! For flames, I wouldn't recommend the LT axe because in order to get the ACC bonus, you have to either equip GC pants or boots. In either case, they are not as good as what you could get from melded gear.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ver Her
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 80
    If you wish to play warrior end game your gonna need double meld vit body darklight helm and sollerets. Along with that your gonna need the basic enmity gear coral armille stonewall earring enmity melded belt some acc rings and a different weapon with acc already on it I recommend moogle or garuda axe. End game ppl run with one tank so being a back up isn't really much of an option. With 17 min cc av your not gonna make it with 2 tanks. You can do without the darklight but u r gonna need militia armet and sentinel sabatons with hp on em to replace them. I'm just listing the best gear I know so if it seems overwhelming know that you can make up lack of gear with skill and experience.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Molly Millions
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Valhol View Post
    If you wish to play warrior end game your gonna need double meld vit body darklight helm and sollerets.
    I like your circular logic here.

...not really. You don't NEED these, they are just nice to have. You could very well go with the imperial operative tricorne and explorer's moccasins for DD.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Ver Her
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly_Millions View Post
    I like your circular logic here.

...not really. You don't NEED these, they are just nice to have. You could very well go with the imperial operative tricorne and explorer's moccasins for DD.
    Read the rest of my post.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Molly Millions
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Valhol View Post
    Read the rest of my post.
    I did, you said that you need several pieces of gear, first of which you mentioned DL gear. I'm just clarifying that you don't need all of them.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Chad Thunderkoch
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 70
    He probably meant
    You can do without the darklight but u r gonna need militia armet and sentinel sabatons with hp on em to replace them. I'm just listing the best gear I know so if it seems overwhelming know that you can make up lack of gear with skill and experience.
    (1)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2