Thread: Stall renting

Stall renting

I've been playing so long I'm embarrassed to ask. Who do we talk to to rent stalls in the wards?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jinrya Geki
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    I tink you go up to the stall and target it, but I think it costs gil ever hour they are in the stall, so really not worth it. Unless this was changed.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mikita Nightsong
    World
    Anima
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    You have to stand right in front of the stall and open up the menu to get the option for renting it. (standing to the side of the stall doesn't work even if you are right next to it)

It think it is 500 gil per day, and I think you may need to re-set your retainer there every day.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zenaku Yamada
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinrya-Geki View Post
    I tink you go up to the stall and target it, but I think it costs gil ever hour they are in the stall, so really not worth it. Unless this was changed.
    it's only 500gil per day but pain in the ass going there to add more hours.
    (0)
    Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Autographed By "Akihiko Yoshida Tarot Card Sweepstakes Winner

thx guys i figured it out lmao. on my server finding an empty stall can be challenging to but i got one today
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Prince Nuada
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 70
    You know, I've been thinking... will our retainers be able to set up stalls at Aether camps in 2.0? For instance, setting up a stall at Camp Bearded Rock to help prevent new players from having to waste anima in returning to Limsa every time they need to update their gear.

Question is...What are the pros and cons? Will it congest the place? Will there be a limit to the amount of time your retainer can stay there (perhaps then placing perhaps a 72-hour cooldown?)? Or will the auction houses be accessible directly from camps?
    (0)
    "After ten years, finally headed to Sharlayan... absolutely stoked"

Player
    Character
    Volta Asura
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 61
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fiery Mojo
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    It's either "Please check the last posting date before you post." or "Please use the search function before you post." Damned if you do, damned if you don't, eh?

I don't think there's been any info about the 2.0 retainer system as yet. If I had to guess, I'd go for both retainer and AH being city-only, but that's just a guess. I think the congestion issue for camps would certainly be the main reason it wouldn't happen there.

I was hoping that your retainer would camp the AH for you, so that when you were logged out or off adventuring and things sold or came on sale, your retainer would buy/sell as specified to their inventory limit. And that you'd be able to administrate your retainer from the Lodestone on your smartphone...
    (1)
    FFXIV player since 1.0 alpha, and still pretty terrible at this game. Thank the Twelve it's not actually hard like FFXI.

Player
    Character
    Volta Asura
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 61
    ^in all honesty I didnt make that jpeg, I searched the internet and that was the closest thing to what I was looking for.

Please don't take it personal.

Anima is going to be abolished, so I dont think we'll have anything to worry about there...As the poster above me states I'm thinking its gonna be possible to interact w your retainer via an app, as it seems they were kinda hinting towards something similar (although I must say the correlation between retainers, the ah and the ah app are my personal understanding of what they will do). Only one way to find out.....wait.
    (0)