Player
    Character
    Kodaijin Kasei
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50

Accuracy and Critical Hit Rating

I've looked around the forums and have read a few posts that touch on these subjects, but I would like some up to date info on these two stats.

Accuracy: How much is needed to be capped in any given situation (roughly or exactly).

Critical Hit Rating and Atk Power: Is critical hit rating and atk power worth building up? What are the calculations for these two stats?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Adahna Serafi
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Blacksmith Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodaijin View Post
    I've looked around the forums and have read a few posts that touch on these subjects, but I would like some up to date info on these two stats.

Accuracy: How much is needed to be capped in any given situation (roughly or exactly).

Critical Hit Rating and Atk Power: Is critical hit rating and atk power worth building up? What are the calculations for these two stats?
    Not completely sure about ACC on MNK but I've tested out a full Crit Rating set up +126 total and it a more than doubled my crit chance but it didn't added much to my total DPS compared to even a soft cap build. So, DPS build wise this is something you add after you've capped your stats. Same can be said with Attack Power, add it where you can after you cap your stats but it's not a huge focus point like STR/INT.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kodaijin Kasei
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Cool beans, appreciate the input Amy ^^b
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Almalexia Indoril
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    I can't give you an ACC rating for every single situation, but a comfortable position for most full party content is somewhere between 480 and 500 (400-420 on your equipment screen). You'll need to be on the higher end for targets like Garuda, Darnus, Magitek and mobs lv.58 or higher. I suspect certain mob families like birds and cactuars have a natural EVA bonus, but this is gut feeling and the mobs aren't common enough for me to test.

Remember full party is 20% ACC bonus and light party is only 10%; these bonuses are not displayed on your character sheet. Hit rate frustratingly caps at 99.9%, so a single miss does not necessarily mean you need more ACC. Parse if you're unsure.

Always carry a pair of electrum rings and a stack of ACC food.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Ellunavi Sevald
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 80
    Accuracy typically isn't a problem. When people mention those high ACC numbers they typically include the ACC bonus from your DEX which is 3 DEX:2 ACC or something like that if I remembr correctly. I usually sit at 360-380 ACC comfortably in most situations. I have even seen MNKs with 350 ACC hit Miser at 100%. Critical attack power is probably more important considering as a MNK you get a forced critical from blindside. I think Crit rate is more of a drg stat if that.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kodaijin Kasei
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Thanks for the input guys, much appreciated.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lux Leslie
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    with full party buff

miser = 370acc
    chimera = 370acc
    ifrit extreme = 380acc
    darnus = 410acc
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Almalexia Indoril
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    How is the hit rate at those values? I needed 430ACC on Darnus before PT bonus to cap out.

Chim seems unusually generous, too.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ellunavi Sevald
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 80
    I've seen Monks hit 100% on Miser w/ >350 ACC before party buff >_>.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lux Leslie
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Almalexia View Post
    How is the hit rate at those values? I needed 430ACC on Darnus before PT bonus to cap out.

Chim seems unusually generous, too.
    90% of mnk doesnt have the darklight corselet. there's no way that ordinary mnk like me could be able to raech 430ish acc
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast