The following adjustments and additions have been made to the forum along with the maintenance performed on Mar. 29th.
- The following adjustments have been made to the Dev Tracker:
- The Dev Tracker will now search and list the actual comments made by the Development and Operation Teams instead of the threads where the comment was made. Clicking the link will redirect you to the actual comment instead of the top of the thread.
- A link to the Dev Tracker now categorized for each language is available on the front page of the forum.
- The Dev Tracker link on the upper right corner of the page will continue to list comments in all languages.
- A "Like" button has been added.
- The "Like" button is now present at the bottom right hand side of each comment. A player can show they agree with the comment by clicking this button.
- The "Like" button can only be clicked once per comment.
- A “Like” can be revoked by clicking the button again.
- Each comment shows the total number of times the "Like" button has been pressed.
It will not show who pressed the "Like" button.
- The website design for smartphone has been renewed.