Character
    Dexterity Jones
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Leatherworker Lv 57

Rod of the Luminary and Fish botting.

As much as I would hate to say it,

The total count of harvested fish should only be obtained from fishing pools. The amount of fishing bots I've seen (our LS leader had to kick two from our LS recently) is appalling and I feel cheated that the rod I'm working towards, no longer means much when so many people can turn on their bot and walk away until they get their achievement.

Granted I still have something like 13 or 14K fish left to haul, I still think something needs to be done, aside from what I mentioned, I dont know really what to do about it.

Do I just shut my yap and deal with it?
    (2)

Character
    Hiir Noivl
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Your LS leader did the right thing. Whenever you get the feeling that someone's botting, report it to the Special Task Force. They'll investigate and ban someone who is caught botting. They might not catch them the first or second or even third time, but they'll never catch them if you don't report! /gcsalute.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Llen Coram
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 80
    Yeah, it's annoying. I busted my tail fishing every day to try and be one of the first to get the luminary rod, and I succeeded, but I met one person who admitted to being a bot (though it was obvious) and she had her luminary.

It's annoying, but there's not much we can do. Props to your LS leader for booting them though. I can't stand bots.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Adahna Serafi
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Blacksmith Lv 80
    I always go out of my way to interrupt fishing bots with mob AoE. That'll teach em.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Chris Davis
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Leatherworker Lv 80
    I work my butt off to attain my levels, botting should be ban.
    (1)
    [center]