Player
    Character
    Mujen Whisperfall
    World
    Ridill
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50

WHM gets the short stick

How about instant cast regen for whm? And Instant to the point you can cast it while moving. Esuna 10sec recast, why? it removes 1 debuff, most NMs/Bosses will place 2+

Holy consumes ALL MP? like wtf? So if i cant 1 shot something w/ Holy its pretty much game over.. WHM have no weaponskill.. why not? We can gain TP.. Once ur oom, ur just done till natural regen, what if I wanna solo and do a fancy WS?

If SE wants to get with the times, how about upping the lone healing class's playability!

Every WHM prime weapon? crap! Every whm pretty much has the same gear, I hope 2.0 rly has more in store for WHM, they seem like the most overlooked class at the moment and yet are a necessity... they're the only healer!

P.S. For the love of god, fix this "cannot cast while moving" Crap for v2.0 where you try to cast soon as u stop hitting the movement key!
    Tank runs ahead... whm follows... tank is about to die.. whm stops.. hits cura... "cannot cast while moving" .. whm spams Cura... tank dies... /GG

I dont even wanna talk about PvP, unless whm gets revamped, it's gonna suck ballz, can u see a melee on whm? Interrupt every step of the way and then lights out.

Edit: WHM needs MACE! for realz! Sexy mace ftw
    (21)
    Last edited by Mujen; 09-09-2012 at 06:29 AM.