Player
    Character
    Mujen Whisperfall
    World
    Ridill
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    BG is full of jerks.
    I saw them recruiting on forums a few wks back and the responses weren't what I expected.. I didnt realize so many ppl disliked them.. I only know them based on their videos posted online, which I thought was rly cool back then. I watched a few of their FFXIV videos before I finally decided to try FFXIV, seemed okay, but the game was still having negative reviews. I guess the problem is elitism? Oh well :-\

I've been playing FFXIV for about a month now, beautiful game, so glad it's faster paced than FFXI (I quit ffxi right before abysea - to give u idea). You can chain even at 50! I remember when "too weak" could kill you lol I have hopes for ffxiv, which is why i'm playing ^_^ 2.0 let's go!

WHM is a good class yes, I cant say it has room for improvement? It's 'perfect" ...Hate on me some more, haterz!
    Primal Weapons... get at me.. Are you like " *screams* "OMG! got my primal WHM weapon! now I can be boss!"
    Darklight Cowl... get at me son! where's da MND/VIT at?? AF or GTFO on WHM.. Options?? where are they?! I'm such a NOOB! Why must I be cursed with utter stupidity!?
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Azran Hayat
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 80
    On the flip side the white mage takes the least effort to gear up for difficult content and is easy as hell to play, except in circumstances where one white mage is required instead of 2, then good luck
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Mujen Whisperfall
    World
    Ridill
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    On the flip side the white mage takes the least effort to gear up for difficult content and is easy as hell to play, except in circumstances where one white mage is required instead of 2, then good luck
    You sir, get a /thumbs up ^_^
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Roronoa Mika
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 61
    ^^

This is why I like this forum. Really no point in trying to communicate with ppl if they believe everything is awesome with this game and once you complain your easily shut down by se knights.

More power to you elitist ^.^
    (1)
    Last edited by evilmica; 09-09-2012 at 01:31 PM.

Player
    Character
    Punainen Drak
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80
    WHM is not meant for solo play. CON is meant for solo. But even so, WHM is a GREAT solo class. What do you want??
    (0)

Character
    Denmo Mcstronghuge
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80
    What is it with people not posting in the appropriate forums today??
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Azran Hayat
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by evilmica View Post
    ^^

This is why I like this forum. Really no point in trying to communicate with ppl if they believe everything is awesome with this game and once you complain your easily shut down by se knights.

More power to you elitist ^.^
    Now you're just making stuff up, the game is fantastic in lots of aspects but I do agree strongly about the "can't cast while moving" crap we get

That is easy to get around though, just bind a key to "face enemy" and it will immediately stop you mid movement and you can cast right away without any error messages
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Seyra Mihgo
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    The White Mage in the Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Limit Break video does some new moves inside the "Skillchain" and the FX's are different. Maybe you will get what you are asking for, some cool TP/MP/Combo skills =)

White Mage is more than ok for the current pace of the game battles. With the new pace that is coming White Mage will surely need to be quicker and have more reflexes I guess, well that's a supposition. We only partially saw what Dragoon can do and nothing from other Classes/Jobs except what the trailers show.
    There are instant cast spells for Black Mages (Thundara / Blizzara that can be instant casted while moving if you don't use subtarget) and Yoshida explained their purpose and how they work. I can see this working for White Mages as well.

And Benediction is instant cast =x
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Skadi Felis
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Elexia View Post
    No casting while moving is here to stay, blame people who want PvP that'll do it for the first week then never touch it again. Also no, WHM needs no work.
    Officially it is because people wanted something to break a started cast.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Daniel Fury
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Mujen View Post
    sentinel gets u even more hate so that's kinda meh
    No.
    /10char