The Serpent Sergeant's Tabard
    defense 158
    hp +60 strength +10 accuracy +5 enmity -20
    3 serpent pieces add attack power +10

Or the Gridanian Officer's Overcoat
    defense 150
    strength +10 Dexterity +10 Intelligence +10 Piety +10
    with a Sanction bonus of Critical Attack Power +120

I know the order is STR/ATK/PIE and to me it looks like the Serpent Sergeant's Tabard would be better than the Drachen Mail, especially because we don't worry about defense. But that increased tp is pretty wonderful. Then that Sanction bonus of critical attack power +120 looks pretty great as well.

I'm just not sure! I'm sort of new when it comes to stat crunching. Any help I would appreciate! And one more thing if I got aquired the Darklight Mail would that be better than these?

Thank you for any help!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Evercy Warclan
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    Darklight Corselet would be prefered by some that's for sure. I personally went with the Overcoat because I can also use the coat on BRD, MNK and THM/BLM. The Tabard looks nice however It doesn't look as appealing for MNK (Int on the coat puts me at near stat cap for INT), and unusable for BRD and THM/BLM (guess you can say I went for more balance between multiple jobs, lol)
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Big Suze
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    The overcoat should help you with your main two stats and keep up sanction for the crit attack power. I use the coat for drg and mnk all the time.

Id say if you throw beans or something you wont have a problem with TP so def take the overcoat over the AF. Up to you if you want to switch out the DL cuirass for -70 crit attack +20 attack and +5 str but if you can keep sanction up id still pick the overcoat.
    (1)

Player

Thanks guys, Appreciate it, sounds like the overcoat is the way to go.
    (0)