Player
    Character
    Neptune Deepsea
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80

Here There Be Pirates

I think I'm one step from completing this quest as far as the Journal goes. I'm instructed to speak with Hurrey at the Pugilist's Guild, except this NPC is not in there, and is likely in an instance that is no longer triggered.

Who Knows what the hell happened, but can someone step me back one step in the quest so that I can get the instance triggered again?

There's likely a bug in that if you leave the instance at that point in the Journal you can never come back. Don't blame it on me though or ask for more information; just see if it can be remedied. It's bad enough that I have to put in 4 GM calls and make a post on the forum.
    (0)

Neptune,

I understand how it can be frustrating to not be able to progress in your quest, and I would like to help investigate this situation. While I've read your hesitance to provide more information, please keep in mind that the more details we attain, the more quickly and effectively we can resolve the situation.

To that end, please answer as much of the following information as possible:

ISP:
    Type of Internet Connection:
    Internet Connection Speed:
    Date & Time:
    Frequency:
    Character Name:
    Race:
    World:
    Class/Level:
    Area and Coordinates:
    Party or Solo:
    NPC Name:
    In-Game Time:
    Steps:
    <*Add more steps if necessary.>

I've included the space for you to add your character information just in case you are referring to a character other than the one listed in your forum profile.

Neptune, I thank you for your time and cooperation. Have a good day!

~GM Rep Baudle
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Neptune Deepsea
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80
    Hey Baudle. I appreciate what you do on the forums. I'm only responding to this post cause I'm drunk and I need to complete this quest.

ISP: Verizon FIOS
    Type of Internet Connection: fiber optic
    Internet Connection Speed: ~10MPBs
    Date & Time: always
    Frequency: always
    Character Name: Neptune Deepsea
    Race: for real?
    World: Balmung
    Class/Level: 50 PUG
    Area and Coordinates: Uldah PUG guild
    Party or Solo: solo
    NPC Name: "Hurrey"? I think
    In-Game Time: always
    Steps: enter instance to complete last step of here there be pirates
    1. teleport out due to ls event
    2. unable to re-enter instance area to speak to special NPC to complete quest
    3. Profit???
    <*Add more steps if necessary.>
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rau Berlioz
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Neptune View Post
    Hey Baudle. I appreciate what you do on the forums. I'm only responding to this post cause I'm drunk and I need to complete this quest.

i lol'd way too hard
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eemeefu View Post
    This thread is not a beautiful or unique snowflake.

Thank you for posting your concerns about not being able to re-enter the area. I have made sure to submit all of your information to the development team, and they will thoroughly investigate this matter, based on your report. Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee that a direct response will be posted on this thread, but I do recommend checking Here or Here for any details regarding the development team's investigation. Thanks again for your report!
    (0)