Character
    Kiros Forsa
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Felis View Post
    Can you 2 make a new thread? Call it "Nemy and Xmbei dialogue"
    I have to quote you to explain I liked that! ;D because that has seemed to be the case hasn't it.... Anyways, No I am against that because I have said my piece to Nemy, and if she keeps seeing me as a negative contributor that is Nemy's business but I am still interested in an answer on this myself so I will still check this topic and comment when needed. Thank you for your post though ^^, much appreciated time to bring this topic back to topic.
    (0)
    Xeto Milanti Bei

Quote Originally Posted by Felis View Post
    Can you 2 make a new thread? Call it "Nemy and Xmbei dialogue"
    Nah I quite like it actually.
    (3)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by whoopeeragon View Post
    at the appropriate time.
    Yeah guys, wait until it's too late like youre supposed to.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Sword Coheir
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Welp, what it comes down to is this.

We DON'T KNOW anything, and chances are we WON'T KNOW anything until Alpha testing starts. If people like Nemy are so keen on bringing up the immersion factor on a game that's not even out of the development stage, they should be aggressively doing everything they can to get into the Alpha/Beta to not only voice their concerns, but too properly test and evaluate the game and inform the developers of any bugs or problems that happen to occur to help assist in the development process.

From a personal viewpoint though, I really could give 2 shits about little immersion factors like strafing animations at ARR launch when there are things of greater importance at hand. My main concern is for Yoshi's team to actively put together a solid, working, well playing, content oriented, and (for the most part) bug free game which is far more important to the games survival at launch. After which little additions like immersion, extra flashy animations and effects, and other details of lesser priority can be added IF they didn't get to it during the Alpha/Beta phases.
    (3)

Support RDM Development: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/42776-How-Would-You-Design-Red-Mage%21[/center]

Community Rep
    While the animations were nice, the development team's number one focus in A Realm Reborn is on gameplay so even though they were nice animations, the team made the decision to remove them.
    (45)
    Bethany "Rukkirii" Stout - Community Team

Quote Originally Posted by Rukkirii View Post
    While the animations were nice, the development team's number one focus in A Realm Reborn is on gameplay so even though they were nice animations, the team made the decision to remove them.
    Had a good feeling this was the case.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Shura Raizen
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 80
    Was afraid of that; ; oh well, good to know for sure though. Its best to learn these things at an early stage rather then have 20+ threads at ARR launch complaining about the lack of these animations.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Vanilla Latte
    World
    Aegis
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    That's unfortunate... sounds like it was decided not to be implemented because of time constraint (rush).
    Hopefully as more footage to come, the animation will stand on its own.
    (8)

Character
    Hiir Noivl
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Elexia View Post
    Had a good feeling this was the case.
    That's what I thought too after someone mentioned that we can already manually remove these animation with the /facetarget

Ah well, maybe the OP will overlook this and not quit.

That's unfortunate... sounds like it was decided not to be implemented because of time constraint (rush).
    /facepalm
    (4)

Page 43 of 127 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 ... LastLast