Player
    Character
    K'urai Kazuri
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 58

The naked archer

Hello everyone, I am an Archer on Ragnorok and I have a slight issue. I have noticed that at the higher ranks archers don't get much specialized gear. I see war/pld gear thm/blm gear, stuff for mnk and mar but arc/brd even mixed with other jobs or classes is virtually nil. (i have been searching the game markets and online data base) I know we have af and some cool bows but even arrow there are only limited choices. I hope SE will expand and show some love to the ranged classes in FINAL FANTASY: A Realm Reborn.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kipp Kaida
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    No gear?

The Rainmaker set and the raptorskin set are both viable on archer. Plus you can mix and match other stuff too AND there is the gryphonskin set.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Bovine Butterballs
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 60
    At the moment AF is the only gear that can buff songs. If you compare that gear to the other jobs we are closer to our stat caps than any other job class. Thank you for that SE I would suggest trying for the Imperial Operative Tricorne from the imperial event that is going on right now. BRD and DRG are the only two jobs that really benefit from that piece. Some of the Serpent gear is very Archer/BRD friendly. Also some of the Darklight gear looks yummy yum yums.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rau Berlioz
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Most bards just stick to AF because of song bonus. The Hat and Shoes are useless though. Paragon's Crown or Imperial Tricorne BIS for hat, and feet, Darklight Caligae are awesome
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eemeefu View Post
    This thread is not a beautiful or unique snowflake.

Player
    Character
    Raldo Volca
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 80
    As far as stats go, the hat and shoes are fine.
    (0)