Character
    Meow Zedong
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Volfield View Post
    Can't wait for someone to mediafire it, screw itunes. <.<
    I'd rather blow full price on a flac/mp3 pack download than purchase anything on itunes.
    But soon enough it'll be available for free elsewhere.
    Umm, if you want to just get them illegally, they are already available, most of them have been for 2 years.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Shuyuo Geirmund
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 50
    Can't even buy the songs individually in the US store... least I can't on my iPhone.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kowen Blueblood
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by whoopeeragon View Post
    If there is that option, I haven't found it. :O
    I haven't bought anything from iTunes in a long time (Amazon MP3 FTW) but I'm PRETTY sure it's in a drop down menu at the bottom of the store homepage. It should look like your country's flag, and you can change it to a different one.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Azarim Erro
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Kowen View Post
    I haven't bought anything from iTunes in a long time (Amazon MP3 FTW) but I'm PRETTY sure it's in a drop down menu at the bottom of the store homepage. It should look like your country's flag, and you can change it to a different one.
    I've tried, and it asks me to fill out a billing address in the US, haha. There's no option to just change the region-a lot of other details have to be as well.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Klaus Volfield
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Meow_Zedong View Post
    Umm, if you want to just get them illegally, they are already available, most of them have been for 2 years.
    Yeah but for example people that have All OSTs compilled in their folders for personal use and want them all neatly organized. It's already available in ffshrine, frenchies managed to break Apple's copyright over the files and uploaded it.
    And it's only been 7 hours
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hayley Westenra
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Meow_Zedong View Post
    Where on my PC can I find the music files for the songs that are used in the game's data? Could you give me the "folder address" that shows where they are at on my system? Folder address like this:

C:\Program Files (x86)\SquareEnix\FINAL FANTASY XIV > ???
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Crim Soukyuu
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    People are openly talking about obtaining files SE owns the copyright to on SE's own forums, that are linked to their SE accounts that have their real address in them. Bold.
    (6)

[ AMD Phenom II X4 970BE@4GHz | 12GB DDR3-RAM@CL7 | nVidia GeForce 260GTX OC | Crucial m4 SSD ]

Player
    Character
    Hayley Westenra
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Soukyuu View Post
    People are openly talking about obtaining files SE owns the copyright to on SE's own forums, that are linked to their SE accounts that have their real address in them. Bold.
    I just want to hear what's in the files ._. Like unreleased music. Doesn't mean I'm going to export them to the Internet.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Crim Soukyuu
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    It wasn't aimed at you specifically, but poking around the files is against the ToS afair. Besides, newer unreleased songs are "encrypted" so that you have to first switch some bytes for them to become playable.
    (0)

[ AMD Phenom II X4 970BE@4GHz | 12GB DDR3-RAM@CL7 | nVidia GeForce 260GTX OC | Crucial m4 SSD ]

Player
    Character
    Hayley Westenra
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Soukyuu View Post
    It wasn't aimed at you specifically, but poking around the files is against the ToS afair. Besides, newer unreleased songs are "encrypted" so that you have to first switch some bytes for them to become playable.
    Ah, I see. I was just curious and I guess there was no problem asking. It's not like I was going to do anything sinister. I actually want to know how many songs/track there are in the current game, to be exact.
    (0)

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast