Player
    Character
    Teuciont Arbedechi
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50

Gearing up for Culinarian?

I've been told Magic Craftsmanship and MND are the CUL route, but how much do you give up for it? My scenario is currently choosing between pants with Craftsmanship+8 and Control+4 or Magic Craftsmanship +8. Which is better? What should I look out for in the future? Thank you.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tymora Estrellauta
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    Since HQ foods don't really sell for a premium, I would say just equip all +progress skills if you have them and go ahead and wear a thong while crafting.

But if you want to look nice, GC crafting gear are heavily skewed towards magic craftsmanship and control. Add the Chef's belt to the mix.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Naomi Onisake
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    What about HQing with offhand? does that produce more still? HQing in that case might improve efficiency.

if this is the case how might we gear to HQ with offhand? m.craft?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Yoso Carrasco
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 74
    It depends on the recipe but I believe the general consensus is that 120 is the target number to hit in Craft/M. Craft and getting Control as high as possible. With the gear I have there's no problem at all hitting these numbers. Keep in mind that we get a really nice waist in the Raptorskin Artisan's Belt as well as some nice Company Gloves (pretty sure they are all the same stats) that make hitting the M. Craft target really easy.

I'd also recommend getting as much +PIE as possible and grab yourself the best offhand tool you can get your hands on. Offhand cooking results in more quantities when you HQ and can save yourself a lot of time if you provide for your friends, especially if you manage to get HQ mats for higher level recipes.
    (0)