Player
    Character
    Isaaru Durai
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavieh View Post
    Miser is an exception because of Paeon, and well if you TP burn Princess then it isn't that much of an issue. But I mean outside of situations where you don't have Paeon (Darnus/ Garuda) ect. If you Auto Attack > Throw right after you won't lose out on auto attack damage and get some nice TP gains back, which in a fight like Garuda that is nice to have. Moogle fight is another fight to mention when it comes to TP gain.
    Those I have not personally tested since I do not go DRG for most events and instead go BLM. It makes sense though to use javelins for those other fights. I was just referring to Miser about not using javelins because of the already immense TP gain.
    (0)
    http://mercsxiv.enjin.com/home

Player
    Character
    Ellunavi Sevald
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaaru View Post
    Those I have not personally tested since I do not go DRG for most events and instead go BLM. It makes sense though to use javelins for those other fights. I was just referring to Miser about not using javelins because of the already immense TP gain.

I'm still more curious about how someone can successfully do Coincounter as DRG multiple times... I mean what happens when he spams 100 ton and you can't move because of snails >_>
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Genz Kawakami
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    You move. You have to move to do combo anyway. Coincounter will be dead before the slugs become a problem.
    (0)
    Last edited by Genz; 09-17-2012 at 03:41 AM.

Player
    Character
    Leoheart Azurium
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavieh View Post
    I'm still more curious about how someone can successfully do Coincounter as DRG multiple times... I mean what happens when he spams 100 ton and you can't move because of snails >_>
    It's incredibly easy~ Snails aren't even much of a problem as stated above.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    DRG princess is how my LS has done it for months now. We take it down to ~15% before a guard spawns, so the fight is like 75s I would say. At this point they all have Gas Bolg though so that's probably a bit faster than an average group. DRG is pretty damn beast the first half of that instance. It's the job of choice up to Princess death imo.
    (0)
    Draw swords and shatter shields with us!
    Apply to Neutral Impact today!

http://www.impact-gaming.us

Player
    Character
    Leoheart Azurium
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by GreyJorildyn View Post
    DRG princess is how my LS has done it for months now. We take it down to ~15% before a guard spawns, so the fight is like 75s I would say. At this point they all have Gas Bolg though so that's probably a bit faster than an average group. DRG is pretty damn beast the first half of that instance. It's the job of choice up to Princess death imo.
    Works well for the entirety of CC if I'm honest.
    We usually use 2 or 3 for princess and then keep one of Drg to Leg sweep stun the big peiste room at the end.
    Isn't a bad DD on Chimera either.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Shadow Cadja
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Leoheart View Post
    Works well for the entirety of CC if I'm honest.
    We usually use 2 or 3 for princess and then keep one of Drg to Leg sweep stun the big peiste room at the end.
    Isn't a bad DD on Chimera either.
    We use 2 DRG though the whole run of CC, 2 DRGs rape the peiste room, double Ring of Talons + Dragonfire Dive + Leg Sweep is OP in that room lol

And DRGs are super useful on Chimera to deal with ants while still doing really high dmg to Chimera, even though MNKs own that shit though lol
    (3)
    Dreadnought ~ http://dn.guildwork.com/

"If you want something, don't ask for it. Go out and win it, do that and you will succeed!"

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6