2nd char is bambi heaven with lv 50 DRG, miner & botanist

3rd char is sabrina heaven lv 50 DRG, goldsmith & armorer ^.^
    (0)

2. 12-07-2012 05:23 PM
    Reason
    redundant

Player

Quote Originally Posted by kaluis View Post
    I am also from the UK Sunny old Hampshire to be precise.Me and my friend decided to come back to the game after they made a few in game changes , and currently loving the game again. One question I do have though is, is there any character transfer system in place or if my friend and I want to play with more GMT orientated players do we have to start from the beginning on a new server ?
    I think I was in a couple of pug parties with you in the final week defending Ul'dah from various creatures. I also saw you in the line of chockobos on the Merchant's Strip on the final night before the close. My L.S 'Straylight' will be recruiting in A Realm Reborn, but in the meantime I have set up a web site to serve as a point of contact until the release of ARR. Have a look and see what you think if you feel like registering. straylight.enjin.com
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Shiki Gami
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70
    Hiya, I'm also in UK. I started playing FFXIV in July 2011, my char name is Kuro Hana. I played FFXI before here, I was on Asura server with the name Kurosagi.
    I plan to stay on this server once 2.0 starts up, and probably will be looking for a UK/EU english speaking LS then.
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3