Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Seriy Anaplian
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    You can try and get a transfer from the team but I doubt it at this late stage.

Your best off waiting for 2.0 and choosing the european regional server.

or re roll on ragnarok
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Reizon Grey
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    Hi, I'm new to game, very new, started yesterday, have no experience with FF14, seems fun, so is this linkshell thing instead of a guild?

My ingame name is Adelphe Petal, Adelphe always been my name in MMO's and Petal was my partners Name, so merged them,lol

Would like to join a linkshell, feels quite lonely in game atm, i think i spent about 3-4 hours just looking around town trying to get used to game :P
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Seriy Anaplian
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Hi Adelphe

I will be online tonight and will set you up with a very friendly new LS called Tea and Scones.

Also I will help you get your first few levels and give you some gil to help you start off.

/tell me.
    (0)

Player

Hey all.. UK (England) player here. I'm maining Tank, WAR 50, PLD 50. Part of a small LS: Special Brew. I'm posting here really because I'm build a gear set for my PLD, I'm looking for high level Armourers and Weavers (49+ would be great!) for many melds, double and triple meld attempts. Also a couple of crafters in our LS would be fantastic, resource pools etc.
    (0)

Player

I dont live in the UK but im in Japan and im on Ragnarok
    add me if youd like but im having trouble logging on at the moment
    Imabouta Goham is my chars name
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rymia Ayrin
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    I'm also a UK player.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ayanne Moon
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 37
    I'm a UK player too.

Hello fellow Brits
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Terru Nut
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    I have always been curious about the EU endgame population on Ragnorok, reading blogs on the Lodestone and seeing that prices of dungeon loot drops on the wards are really high gave the impression that it was limited though.

i.e. Zabran's Tempest on Durandal is just left to fall on the floor due to them being so common and has been like that for months but reading some blogs Ragnorok it appears that they were still up in the million gil mark until recently.

Can anyone clarify? not particuarly fussed I am not planning to transfer to Ragnorok unless it stays under the same name in 2.0 and becomes the EU data centre but things in theory should be different than they are now.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Prims Delmonty
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 70
    Hey Terru ~

When Ragnarok started, Chiran Zabran's Temptest was up at the million mark. A lot of people transfered with it wishing they had stocked up!

That was back in March. I don't keep up to date with the price but from eyeballing over a few months the price was significantly changed in June onwards (if not before!)

It's what has become known as 'Ragnarok syndrome'. As our server is the baby of the bunch it took a little longer for everything to stablise but we're finally there now. I didn't think we'd ever have pick-up runs for Ifrit, nevermind AV or CC!

This is just an assumption but because it took so long for these dungeons to become standardised on our server, there was a terrible supply of Chiran Zabran's Tempest. In fact, I'd bet that the majority of people who received it back then didn't even sell it!

They're so horribly common now that players let them fall to the floor here, too (which is just lazy!)

Quote Originally Posted by Sasagawa View Post
    I will be online tonight and will set you up with a very friendly new LS called Tea and Scones.
    Tea and Scones \o/
    (0)
    FFXIV economics - 'Stupid and demand'

Quote Originally Posted by Hachi-Roku View Post
    I'll make you a deal.

You can have gunblades if we can have Riflebhuj.
    Checka my game-face!
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/93195-Show-your-Miqo-te-!!?p=1288461&viewfull=1#post1288461

Player
    Character
    Terru Nut
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    Cool thanks for letting me know
    (0)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast