Player
    Character
    Pwna Graphic
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60

Five Easy Pieces

I was looking at the details of this quest chain. Is it soloable?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Krystalan Deathgiver
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    At 50, everything except the dungeon part is (Darkhold IRC). At 40 or 45 you may need a group for the stronghold portionas well.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Robert Redensa
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Some of it.

The Temple Boots are very very easy to get. The Temple Circlet is somewhat harder. It's technically possible to solo your way to the Temple Gaskins in U'Ghamaro mines, but is not easy and will almost certainly require the use of other L50 classes than MNK. Dzemael Darkhold is not soloable, as you need 4 to enter the instance, and 6 at least is recommended for the miniboss. The AF is in a room almost immediately after that fight.

The Eorzeapedia page has more info.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Pwna Graphic
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    Thank you. Sometimes the wiki on the other site I go to just simplifies the details making it seem a little "too easy."
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Pwna Graphic
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by REDace0 View Post
    Some of it.

The Temple Boots are very very easy to get. The Temple Circlet is somewhat harder. It's technically possible to solo your way to the Temple Gaskins in U'Ghamaro mines, but is not easy and will almost certainly require the use of other L50 classes than MNK. Dzemael Darkhold is not soloable, as you need 4 to enter the instance, and 6 at least is recommended for the miniboss. The AF is in a room almost immediately after that fight.

The Eorzeapedia page has more info.
    Yeah, the boots seemed the easiest. I might try to solo that if I can't get an LS help, but I was reading the quest info off of Eorzeapedia and it seemed too easy for AF gear lol. Thanks alot, dude!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Orophin Calmcacil
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwnagraphic View Post
    Yeah, the boots seemed the easiest. I might try to solo that if I can't get an LS help, but I was reading the quest info off of Eorzeapedia and it seemed too easy for AF gear lol. Thanks alot, dude!
    They certainly made it a little more accessible than in FFXI, that's for sure. :P

It's nice that each job follows the formula of being able to pick up two pieces solo in the open world, one piece MAYBE solo depending on your class/job or with a little help in beastmen stronghold, and finally the last piece in a dungeon. Beats the crap out of farming coffer keys for everything.
    (2)