Player
    Character
    Siorai Aduaidh
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50

Pugilist getting new Class Weapon in 2.0?

On the official site, all the classes are wielding their current Class weapon except for PGL.

The gilded-brick shaped 'Avengers' have been replaced by what looks to be a re-skinned 'Serpent Sergeant's Patas' model.

It could just be a cosmetic change, but its possible that stats might get reworked as well..

Interesting....

Also, the new gear looks like it might be the long hinted at 'Class AF'
    (1)
    Last edited by Zantetsuken; 08-22-2012 at 12:49 AM.

Player
    Character
    Agilo Sur
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 23
    Interesting...Classes are kinda useless as is. Would be nice to see them get some more love. Looks like they might!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Siorai Aduaidh
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Gidonoidon_Sur View Post
    Interesting...Classes are kinda useless as is. Would be nice to see them get some more love. Looks like they might!
    I don't know about useless.. some strats for Neal hard mode use all classes - just for damage mitigation

Personally, I'd like to see job traits/abilities that boost certain class abilities while diminishing others.

For instance: MNK ability: Focus - Increases attack power over time while reducing evasion. Duration 60sec. Shares recast timer with Second Wind.

At the same time, PGL AF could grant abilities like reducing casting/recast times or MP cost for spells~

Changes like these would really help to define classes and jobs much more effectively.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kipp Kaida
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Gidonoidon_Sur View Post
    I beg to differ. On some cases, I enjoy to go as classes. I don't like buffing a whole lot and prefer archer over bard. Marauder with keen flurry and invigorate can put out a decent amount of damage. Thaumaturge can side heal/buff.

It'd be cool if they'd introduce class specific abilities?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Abraham Gum
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    What's with the Voldo stance?
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Sasha Calico
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    Lol on the voldo stance its what I was thinking as well. Also the gear each class is wearing except for the gryphonskin and the vanya the rest arent in game atleast not in those colors. Gladiator appears to be wearing militia cuirass but its black with gold trim which i like a lot. And the Marauder looks like its wearing a new blue harness perhaps new recipes to be had in 2.0. Cobalt Harness (Blue)?

Player
    Character
    Renault Cathetel
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    I honestly think that was more "Avengers look ridiculous because we like making PGL/MNK weapons the joke weapons for some stupid reason but we want the classes to all look badass on our promo site so let's change it".
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Teisha Linne
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    I hope it's not Classes AF because they're just recolors of existing gear, I'd rather hope for original designs.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kizu Briko
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    It's because avengers are damn ugly so they didnt want to advertise shit looking gear.
    (0)