Character
    Laela Prismriver
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 51

Wanted: Princess Pudding

Hello everyone!

My group I have been doing the BLM Relic Faction Leve (Wanted: Princess Pudding) and haven't had much success with this. We always seem to run out of time by bad changes on the princess.

Our setup has always been WAR MNK BLM WHM for the beginning, then WAR 2BLM WHM for the princess. We've been trying PLD instead of WAR with some success but always been having trouble dealing enough damage.

Is there another strategy or something we change in our setup?

The BLM are well-geared but we still seem to lacking in damage, even in times when we have times where it turns blue fairly often (by often I mean more than once, which kind of sucks when it does turn blue only once :[ )

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    (0)

Player

Try this, all 4 changes to BRD> reset 15min at Bald Knoll> Port to mistbeard> 15min 4songs> change job then activate leves, will shaves off extra min from having those buffs at early 3 pudding zerg.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Alkimi Asura
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    What's wrong with using MNK for the whole thing btw? I've never done this leve so I don't know if it has AoE that's uncontrollable but surely against a mob that's constantly switching elements a MNK would be the ideal choice.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Will Brannigan
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80
    Princess herself switches between fire, ice, and lightning vulnerability. Monk can only hit fire. If you damage her with an element she's not weak to she spawns like 40 puddings and kills you.
    (1)

Player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qfm1P2rD8Qc

Mnk, Pld, Blm, Whm

The mnk stayed on mnk because it is just better constant damage on that last phase. We had over a min+ left on the timer. The mnk had a macro to countdown as well to assist with phase change.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    We've done this comfortably with MNKx2 WHM BLM. I found it much easier than having to deal with a class change. Completed with about 90s to spare too, and a BLM death was somewhere in there too so the time could have been better.
    (0)
    Draw swords and shatter shields with us!
    Apply to Neutral Impact today!

http://www.impact-gaming.us

Player
    Character
    Carraway Author
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 90
    We've used WAR, MNK, BLM, WHM. When Princess is not on light blue, the MNK can turn off Fists and continue to damage her. Having at least one MNK mitigates some of the variability of the leve, where too many green changes can severely hamper BLM output.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zenaku Yamada
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    I have done it with BLM,MNK,WHM,WAR Yes the monk would be full time and would put fist of fire when it turn to the right color. I found having the monk full time help great lot due to the fact he keep dmging while the BLM have to A stop for MP or B switch to other spell while the monk just keep dmging over and over.
    (0)
    Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Autographed By "Akihiko Yoshida Tarot Card Sweepstakes Winner

Player
    Character
    Amunaptra Sunamur
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 80
    The Faction cost 100 points right? and what faction is under? thx

Edit: nvm found it should be Azeymas Shields
    (0)
    Last edited by Nix80; 08-29-2012 at 09:00 PM.