Player
    Character
    Jaide Lynx
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 52
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikita View Post
    Guivres and other drakes are sound aggro (efts too), so you can just walk right past them. Don't run. Don't go by chocobo. Don't take out your weapon. Just walk and they will completely ignore you.

Anoles and raptors are sight aggro, you need a little patience for them to turn and look away before running past on chocobo. But even if they come after you, you should be able to outrun them.

Diremites and hogs are a bit of a pain, but they are slow so you can usually just run past.

A friend and I got to all of the locations with just the 2 of us. Didn't have to fight our way through anything.

It took a little bit of time, but it is quite doable even without a large party or people sacrificing themselves for you to pass.

Good luck with the quest.
    Thanks for the tips! I got close once and then ran into the level 73-74 Morbol's just south of the spot while fleeing from another group of enemies. They killed me in one hit... I don't mind spend hours running around exploring the far reaches of Eorzea to complete this quest, I just don't understand why they had to make it so extremely painful to reach this one.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mikita Nightsong
    World
    Anima
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaide View Post
    Thanks for the tips! I got close once and then ran into the level 73-74 Morbol's just south of the spot while fleeing from another group of enemies. They killed me in one hit... I don't mind spend hours running around exploring the far reaches of Eorzea to complete this quest, I just don't understand why they had to make it so extremely painful to reach this one.
    Ah, the Morbols. My friend was playing as Paladin and used Hallowed Ground before running through. Once you reach the crystal you are safe since the Morbols return to their territory.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tayana Estella
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 70
    Cloudio!! I love your posts! Always make me smile! ^_^

I loved this quest as well! It just seemed like we were all giving this world a final goodbye in preparation for what's to come. And I was so excited to get Menphina's Ring! ^^ I am glad not everything is just about stats. To me, the ring has meaning. I don't know why, it just does! These are the touches that give this game soul and why I love it so much.

Btw - nice subligar! ;3
    (1)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3