Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2.0 question

Player

2.0 question

I really want se to answer this question if they can!
    any gm around ???

Will pvp be open world? like 10 level in range (Everquest pvp style) since yoshi played ever quest!

Will there be open world HNM- camps like XI?
    or are they all going to be repop open world 5 minute or less or only day time repop like Dodore?

is everything or most fun content be base dungeon content?

-

I would like to know- so I can finally end my painful waiting for this game to become better- I'm giving hope for this game, But i don't want to waist my time knowing that this game will not become a open world MMO-

If you are going to make this game 90%closed world or and 90% easy re pop nm- I Don't want to be waiting my time waiting for that hoping that this game will become epic.
    I love dungeons I love closed and open world-
    I just don't want to play an mmo that Sucks me into a world of 4-8 players ONLY.

Competition gives a great reason to play mmo- not dumb competition like
    CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK trying to talk to npc and zone in or click click click click hoping you can join a caravan.

I know not everyone like Open world and not everyone likes dungeon close world
    so why not make 50/50 ;P
    those who likes it can go open those who don't can do storyline close world.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Melfina Amastacia
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    Yoshi already said the PvP will be instanced, like Arena type combat and such. No open world PvP at all.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kupli Koop
    World
    Twintania
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    No open world pvp afaik
    (0)

Player

i'am ok with that but open world is also fun ;D but my main question is ---- will there be both open and closed world
    not just gimp repop in 3 minute and fast repop nm ;/ that can be grinded for 1 hour ._.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Melfina Amastacia
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    How about paying attention to the news as it comes out, since a lot of it isn't released yet.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Orophin Calmcacil
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    All that's known so far is there's going to be a massive PvP battleground near Ishgard that takes place between the Grand Companies (probably instances like WoW BGs) and Arena style fighting between teams that will be instanced.

The only known open world content right now is Odin and the Primals.
    (0)

Player

well sometimes I do- but then I lose track of it =P then again every update we got so far doesn't show any potential of 2.0- they should include stuff that they plan on 2.0 and if they are including stuff they plan on 2.0 that's what i want to know? Is 2.0 going to be fights like the one we have now? are all hnm and nm be like the one we have now? are all the prime battles going to be instance like we have now?
    the game is great as it is now for a casual play style but i want know if they are going to do anything for the open world fan. for players who play mmo to actually see more then just 7 player around them.

At least make the Dungeon similar to the beastcoin fight on xi where other's see you in action!!

It was fun to see players inside and outside the battle ring.
    (0)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by Orophin View Post
    All that's known so far is there's going to be a massive PvP battleground near Ishgard that takes place between the Grand Companies (probably instances like WoW BGs) and Arena style fighting between teams that will be instanced.

The only known open world content right now is Odin and the Primals.
    I hurd primals were going to open world location ._. like the one they have now but close world battle.
    so we get sucked into a battle instance.

there was a miss translation somewhere
    (1)

Player

Write a letter to Sony Entertainment, they will be able to answer all your questions.
    (0)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by Madrox View Post
    Write a letter to Sony Entertainment, they will be able to answer all your questions.
    do they reply?
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast