Player
    Character
    Prince Nuada
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 70

FFXIV 2.0 Idea: Wrapping Directly To Retainer?

Hello Devs!

First of all, thank you very much to the team for developing the system whereby when you enter the wards, you are able to immediately SEE and locate your retainers for several seconds before the rest of the retainers populate. That is excellent programming.

I thought this was an excellent feature ever since the new mercantile system was implimented but then an idea occurred to me after the first time I was being able to appear right in front of my retainers... is it possible to make this a constant feature?

Sincere apologies if this has already been suggested or asked on the boards but I did search and could not find this feedback... but rather than randomly sometimes appearing near your retainer, would it be possibly more efficient that this happens all the time?

Thanks again in advance and please disregard this post if this suggestion has already been stipulated by other devs, admins or players. Be well!
    (1)
    "After ten years, finally headed to Sharlayan... absolutely stoked"

Player
    Character
    Raldo Volca
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 80
    Genius!

(though in 2.0 I hope the idea of needing to physically walk to your retainer at all is completely gone)
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Rina Inverse
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 51
    misleading topic title is misleading

but yea, nice idea
    dont have to walk all the way from side to side is nice

Character
    Denmo Mcstronghuge
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80
    *warping

And as far as I'm concerned, they had better remove the Wards and replace it with something that makes sense. Until we hear more details though, we can only speculate.
    (0)