Hello! I'm from Balamung server and I'm becoming desperately bored! @.@

I quit shortly after the release after participating in the Alpha/Beta so I really didn't get a choice in server transfers being away. I heard about the Welcome back Campaign and decided to come back and see. And I'm loving the game so far!

Unfortunately my character got flung on Balamung by the time I got back. I didn't really think much of it before hand...but now that I've hit the point I'm ready for end game. However, nobody is doing any of it there it seems. (Or rather the only two or three NA LS capable don't want to train any new blood) Pick Ups are disasteriffic and none of my LS seem capable of anything beyond suckering better players to carry them through content.

I'm sick to death of not accomplishing anything and am looking for some awesome people who want to do something amazing instead of just talking about it then wussing out when it comes time for anything hard.

I guess what I'm saying is:
Please! Somebody who isn't completely terrible at this game talk to me! I'm so lonely in this sea of mediocrity and procrastination! /cry

tl;dr
  • I'm from balamung and hating it right now.
  • I want to chat up people who actualy do Endgame on this server because my server seems completely inept.
  • I like waffle cones. They friggin' delicious! :9

I'll been running around Aegis for the next week or so as Mister Crowley. Chat me up :3