Player

Hasty Hand Advice Please.

Hi all.
    I would like to ask what lvl do I need to hasty hand linen yarn&undyed linen,as Im a lvl 25 WVR at the moment and just started doing linen yarn synths for good XP.
    As Im working towards the luminary tool achieves and with the change to hasty hand if skill is equal to recipe lvl is successful.Im not sure excatly what lvl is linen yarn and undyed linen between 31-40.
    Any advice appreciated Thanks.
    Kim Kupo
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Y'ahte Tia
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Linen Yarn should be level 38
    I'd suggest you check mooglebox.com for that information as, personally, I trust it's values.

Just to note, Hasty Hand will actually halve the XP you recieve not to say you don't recieve the massively humungous bonuses from quality gain, so it's basically the worst levelling tool out there. Of course, for getting the luminary tool it's probably pretty useful, just so you are not misinformed.
    (0)

Player

Hi there.Thanks for the reply skies,I didnt think to check mooglebox even though i have site bookmarked,
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Raldo Volca
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 80
    I'm not sure why you're talking about Hasty Hand. If you're exping on something, you shouldn't be using Hasty Hand to do it.

If you break a synth while using Hasty Hand, it will not count toward a luminary achievement.

If you want to use Hasty Hand, you should level normally, then come back and Hasty Hand these synths once you're beyond the level of the synth.

Edit: I think I totally misinterpreted what the OP was asking <_<
    (0)
    Last edited by Raldo; 08-07-2012 at 10:35 AM.

Player
    Character
    Tymora Estrellauta
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    Just need 1 level above recipe level to have 100% success.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Azran Hayat
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by tymora View Post
    Just need 1 level above recipe level to have 100% success.
    Or enough crafter stats, I had 100% success on Dated Walnut Mask as a 50 CRP
    (0)

Player

Hi,
    Ok my question was what level is needed to Hasty Hand linen yarn/undyed linen? I mentioned it was for making progress on Luminary Tool.Because of time of writing 1st post I was a lvl 25 WVR and was just curious to know when i could start hasty handing the linen yarn/undyed linen as now im lvl 32 WVR doing local crafting leves and crafting items to sell for Xp gain.I did say Xp was good on synth at 25 but i didnt mean that I wanted to gain xp using hasty hand.
    It was more hasty hand in general how it works and when I look on lodestone recipes in the brackets 1-10,11-20 etc I wanted to know does that mean you got be lvl 11 to hasty hand all 1-10 recipes and lvl 21 to hasty hand all 11-20 recipes and so forth.
    sorry if my 1st post was misleading.
    (0)
    Last edited by Kenisha; 08-08-2012 at 11:08 AM.

Player
    Character
    Tymora Estrellauta
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    No, look at sites like Mooglebox for actual recipe levels.

I wanted to know does that mean you got be lvl 11 to hasty hand all 1-10 recipes and lvl 21 to hasty hand all 11-20 recipes and so forth.
    This isn't wrong but you can be lvl 5 to hasty hand all lvl 4 and below recipes, 13 for all lvl 12 and below...you get the idea...
    (0)